4. bachelors party

Y/N Pov.:

"Let's just watch the movie and then go to bed." Tom said and pulled me closer. We both sat mother couch ready for our unexiting evening.

"Love that." i said and put my head on his chest.

"I love you." he said and put a kiss on my head.

"And i love you." i turned to him. We both leaned in but before anything could happen the doorbell rang.

"I'll be right back." he said and kissed my nose before he stood up and went to the door. I heard some talking but not much of it because i was too concentrated on picking a movie.

"Sorry darling, but you need to have a movie night on your own." Tom came back in. "I'll be right back."

He went upstairs and let me on the couch alone. "Where are you going ?"

"That's maybe our fault." i turned around and saw Harry, Sam, Haz and Tuwain. "Bachelor party."

"We're going out in the club." Harry said.

"But i won't have mine now, right ?" i asked panicked. I wouldn't like to have mine now because i'm actually a little tired.

"No. the girls wanna come over tomrrow." i breathed out. "We just want to get him drunk."

"But don't let him do anything stupid. You know all eyes are on you guys." i said.

"Yes mom." Haz said sarcastic.

"Mom is also here ?" Tom came back downstairs with different clothes. "It was one nice club night with her but not again."

"No mom isn't here. Y/N is just acting like one." T said and we all laughed. Tom came over to me and gave me a quick kiss, but didn't pulled away that much.

"Maybe soon you are one." he said and kissed me again. "See you later love."

"Don't overdo it." i said and they left the house. Oh they will definitely be the drunkest in the club tonight.

Toms Pov.:

It's been already 2 hours and 4 beers. Why only 4 ? Too much chatting and not enough drinking.

"You exited mate ?" Haz asked.

"For the wedding ? Of course." he said taking a sip of his beer.

"Also scared ? I mean i would." Sam asked.

"Why scared ?" he asked.

"What if the bride says no or runs away before ? Or what if you guys get divorced one day ?" Harry asked.

"Okay that not what i mean with scared." Sam said. "More like that anything planned go wrong. I mean it was planned in only 3 month."

"I try not to think about that. As long as Y/N is there to say yes, everything is perfect." he said. "But what if she says no ?"

"You don't really think that ?" Haz asked. "Y/N loves you more than anything. That's the alcohol speaking out of you."

"Perfect timing for shots." Harry said. Minutes later he came back to the table with 10 shots. "2 for everyone."

"Thanks mate." Tuwain said. "3...2...1." and everyone drunk the shots.

"Uhhh that's good." Haz said.

Many shots followed after this. And 3 hours later everyone was drunk. Some were completely wasted.

"I think we should go nowwww." Tom said stumbling out of the club, with he other following him.

"Me and T taking a capppp, take you your boiiis." Haz said. And that's exactly how everyone came home. As only Tom was left in the cap some drunk thoughts came in his mind. Everything what Harry said or some things he just thought about.

What he just knew was that he stumbled drunk and with tears back in the house, and in the living room.

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up when i heard some noises from downstairs. It was pretty late so i was already asleep.

I got out of our bed and quietly went downstairs. I thought and hoped it was Tom, but you can never me sure.

As i got closer to the living room i've heard... sobs ? I walked in the living room and saw the back of Tom with his head low. "Tommy ?"

His head shot up and turned around. His glassy eyes with the tears under them looked deep in mine. He didn't said anything and just turned back around. I walked over to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey, why are you crying bub ?" i asked gently and put my hand on his. "Wasn't it like you imagined it would be ?"

"No- No, it was great." he sobbed. His tears became more. "I'm so sorry." he cried out any leaned his head on my chest. I hugged him tight to let him know that i was here.

"Why are you sorry ?" i asked worried.

"I did so much wrong. I'm so sorry." he cried in my chest. I smelled the alcohol and thought some bad things. But i pushed these thoughts fast out of my mind, i trusted him.

"You did nothing wrong, baby. Tell me, why are you crying ?" i asked and brushed through his hair to calm him down.

"You really don't know what i'm talking about ?" he asked and looked up. To see him like this broke me.

"No, i can't think about anything you did wrong. Tell me." i said and whipped some tears away.

He said something but it was so quiet that i couldn't hear it. Plus the alcohol wasn't that much of a help too. "Can you say it a little louder, darling ?"

"I didn't asked you if you want to be a Holland." he mumbled. It took me suprised.That's everything ?

"That's it ?" i asked.

"I just thought you want to be a Holland and didn't asked you if you wanna keep your last name. I just thought we were one day Holland's and not Y/L/N's. I didn't asked you what you want." he said crying. "And- and now you need to live with a name that you maybe doesn't want. I'm so sorry."

"Hey hey hey, Tommy look me in the eyes." i said but he didn't. "Please Tommy, come on." he looked up to me. "It doesn't matter, love. I love to be a Holland in soon. You didn't need to ask me if i want to be one, i would love to be one. If i wouldn't like it that i works have told you."

"You would ?" he asked.

"Of course i would. Tom i love you and i love to have my futures with you. And start our own little Holland family." i said smiling. A smile came back on his face.

"Thank you, love." he said and hugged me. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now stop thinking about stupid things. And go shower because you smell and i wanna cuddle." i said and shoved him away. He let out a laugher and then went upstairs.

Man what thoughts he had when he were drunk.