bonus chapter 4 : you are beautiful

Toms Pov.:

He woke ip in the middle of the night because he had a strange feeling. He looked around and saw his beautiful wife still asleep, looking like an angle. It was quiet. But he heard something. He stood up and walked out of their bedroom. As closer he got to Pages room the louder the noise got. She was crying.

He knocked on her door. "Page, love, can i come in ?"

"No, i don't want you to see me like that." she cried. His heart broke.

"Like what Page ? Can i please come in ?" he asked gently again. He heard movements behind the door and then she opened. In front of him was his crying daughter falling in his arms. "Page what happened ?" But the girl didn't answered and just cried. "Come on let's get in there an talk, should we ?"

She nodded and let go of him. They both went inside her room and he closed the door behind her. Both sat down on her bed.

"So why are you crying ? Did you brothers talk shit ?" he asked.

"No."

"Did you argue with you friends ?"

"No."

"Did something happened in school ?" he asked and she was quiet. "So somehting did happen in school. Would you tell me ?"

"Do you think i'm pretty ?" she asked him. Tom was talked back from the question. Not because he isn't knew how to answer, he just never thought she would ask him that.

"Of course do i think you're pretty. For me you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Why shouldn't I ?" he asked.

"Because Britany doesn't think so." she cried. He pulled her closer so she could cry in his chest.

"Who is Britany ?" he asked.

"She is that popular girl in the school." she said and pulled away. "I wanted to be friend with her and was always nice. And today i asked her if i could sit with her friends on a table. And do you know what she said ?" Tom shook his head. "She said 'Only pretty girls are allowed, so you know the answer' I didn't knew if that was a yes or not so i stood there like nothing. She then turned around again and said 'You really need to think about this ? Look at you, it's better if you never talk to us again'."

"I don't like Britany." he said.

"I'm now too. She was so rude to me. And she doesn't think i'm pretty so why should anybody else do ?" she said.

"Because you are." Tom said. "Okay, i tell you something i leaned over my years in school and as an adult. People like that have their own problems. Most of the time they say that because they don't even feel comfortable about it themselves. Maybe Britany think she isn't that beautiful and makes other people believe that they are even worst. So i wouldn't listen on what she is saying. I mean i think you are pretty, your mom and you brothers do too. I'm pretty sure your friends do too and Derek from next door probably too." he grinned.

"Daaaad." she groaned and hide her face in the pillow.

He laughed. "It's what a dad needs to do. But do you feel better now ?"

"Yeah, thank you." she said and smiled at him.

"And the next time somehting like that happens, just tell them who your parents are. I don't like to take that car but if it makes them listen than i will." he said.

"I sometimes take that card but no one believes me." she groaned.

"Then it's time that we are taking you home after school." he said and winked at her and she laughed. "Now let's get to bed again and sleep. If mommy finds that out she won't be happy."

"I will." she said and laid down. Tom went to walk out of the room. "Thank you dad."

"No problem, sweetie. The next time you can just talk to us." he said and turned the light off.

"I will." she said. Tom smiled and closed the door. He walked back and laid down in his bed. He spooned Y/N and kissed her head.

"Is she better ?" she asked tired.

"You up ?" he asked confused.

"Heard you leaving the room and then talkings. Heard she cried but i thought i let you have a little daddy daughter moment. Back to my question, is she better ?" she asked.

"Everything fine again. For the future, we don't like Britany." he said and both chuckled softly.

"Noted. Now sleep again." she said.

"Good night, darling. Love you." he whispered.

"Love you too, Tommy." she said and both fell in a good sleep.