56. interviews

Y/N Pov.:

"Hello guys, we are Timothée Chalamet." Timmy said.

"Tom Holland." Tom said.

"And Y/N Holland." i said.

"And we're playing Wired Outcomplete Interview." we all said together.

"Let's start this." Timmy said and grabbed the first board. "Looks like we're starting with Tom. "

"You know, i don't know why i keep doing this interview. I absolutely hate these boards." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Is Tom Holland still friends with RDJ ?" Timmy asked.

"Yeah, i think so. We still call each other to have little chats. So i think we are." Tom said.

"Good for you. Wish i knew what that feels like." Timmy said and we bursted out laughing. "Okay, next one. Is Tom Holland a dad ? I mean look at his wife." he pointed at me.

"Not yet." i said.

"Not yet. I still need to wait." he said. After 4 more of these questions i picked a new one.

"Moving on with Timmy." i said.

"Let's go." Timmy said and did. the body builder pose.

"Honey don't try to show something you don't have." i said to him and we all laughed."Okay now his questions. Does Timothée Chalamet have a girlfriend ?"

"That's for the future my dearest people." Timmy said and smiled at the camera.

"I know it." Tom said proudly. I looked at him confused.

"You know it ? Why don't i know it ?" i asked him. Tom whispered me the answer in my ear and i remembered. "I know it too."

"Great, let's move on." Timmy said.

"Yeah, sorry. Does Timothée Chalamet still rap ?" i said.

"Well not like you probably hope i am, but time to time i'm chilling with my friends and then a little rap comes out of my mouth. Nothing huge but i won't get in that scene." Timmy answered.

"Sad because in the past yo-" Tom started.

"Don't start this again Mr. Holland." Timmy warned him.

"Stop it boys. You can have your little fight about this after the interview." i said and moved on with the Timmy question. After that was finished Tom grabbed one of mine.

"Is Y/N married to Tom Holland ?" he asked. "Yes she is." he said and put up my wedding ring.

"Is Y/N..." he said and looked confused at the board.

"Is Y/N what ?" Timmy asked.

"The question of the day is : Is Y/N ?" he chuckled.

"Is Y/N ? That's the question ?" i asked and he nodded. "Well i'm pretty sure i am. Thanks for asking."

"Love that question. I wish i had that." Timmy said. "Is Timothée."

"Are you ?" i asked him.

"I think i am." Timmy answered me and we laughed around Tom.

"Let's move on before i get left out. Is Y/N pregnant ?" Tom said and then look serious in the camera. "Really ? Is that a question ? Look at her."

"Yes i am." i answered the question. "Thank you Tom for answering."

"I know i did a great job. I also did a great job with getting you pregnant." he said.

"Ohhhh." Timmy said and i sat there with an open mouth, being surprised by this statement and tried not to laugh. "If anyone asks me from now on what my favourite moment is with these two, then i'm saying this moment."

Everyone started to laugh at Tom and Timmy's comments.

"I mean Tom is not wrong." i said laughing.

"Oh my god." Timmy jumped up from his chair and hid behind it, dying out of laugher. "I'm dying back here. Help me."

Tom and I looked at each other laughing and giving each other an high-five. "Ahhh i love you." he said slowly claiming down again.

"I love you too, darling." i said and stroked his back of the head. Timmy then came back from behind is seat and sat down again.

"I just want to thank you guys that i can be a part of this." Timmy said and leaned back in his chair. "I love you guys too. I love you so so much. Ahhhh i can't take this anymore. I love this." he laughed again.

"We love you too." Tom said and patted him on the knee. "This got out of hand so fast."

"But i love it. Ahhhh this was great." Timmy said and sat up properly again. "So where were we ?"

"Oh right Y/N questions." Tom said and grabbed the board again. After half an hour later we were finished with our interviews. Our last interview. That means we are going to leave Timmy and the premiers are over.

"This was great." Timmy said. "The best last interview ever."

"Sad that it is the last." i said. "That also means that you're leaving again."

"It does but don't think you will never see me again. I will come again when the little boys are here." he said and leaned down to my stomache. "I will come back."

"We hope you do." Tom said. "We keep in touch."

"We will." Timmy said and hugged Tom. "See you guys hopefully soon. It was a pleasure to work with you guys."

"It was ours." Tom said and let go of Timmy so he could hug me.

"Don't forget me." he said.

"We won't. Don't ignore us." i said and let go of him.

"I won't." he smiled. "See you guys soon."

"Have a good flight." i said and Tom hugged me from the side.

"I will. Bye guys." he said and left to take his flight.

"I feel like we are letting our child go out in the world." Tom said.

"Same. But he is older." i said.

"But he is still a child inside. He was great." he said.

"He was." i said and turned around. "Now we can concentrate on us again."

"On our little family." he said looked down at my belly.

"Who is going to be very big one day." i said.

"Most likely yes." he said and we both smiled at eachother before we also left the interview.