59. Toms birthday

Y/N Pov.:

"Y/N i'm not talking with you about this." he said and leaned back in the sofa.

"I just want you to have a good birthday. What is wrong with that ?" i asked him.

"You are pregnant. The kids were supposed to come between our birthdays and they didn't. So they could come any second. So ofcourse i'm not going out tonight with my friends." he said.

"I just want you to have a great birthday." i said and started crying. It's been hard the last days. We hoped everyday that the twins would finally come. But they didn't. I had some pre-contractions but they said they were normal and they weren't that painful to be real contractions. I think. But it really messed with our heads to wait that long. I just didn't want them to come at Toms birthday. And i don't want him to miss out on his 30th birthday. I mean he is 30 now. It's huge.

"Oh Y/N." he said and pulled my closer so i could cry in his chest. "Shhhh it's okay."

"Nothing is okay." i cried. "I wanted to to enjoy your 30th birthday. This is a huge number Tom. And the boys should be here yet and they aren't. I don't know what i did wrong."

"Don't say that." he said softly and stroked my head. "You did nothing wrong. The boys just take their time. And you already have some smaller contractions so it will happen soon. And i know that 30 is huge but i love spending time with you. And i really don't want to leave you when you feel that sad, darling."

"I'm so sorry." i cried in his chest. "I'm just so exhausted."

"And i wished i could help you with that and i'm trying my best-"

"I know you do, Tommy." i said.

"How about this. We make us an relaxing day at home. I let us in a bath and make us food. And tomorrow i ask the boys if they wanna come over for a beer. So i can be here if something happens and you are happy that i did somehting with my brothers and Haz. Is that okay for you ?" he asked.

"Is that okay for you ?" i looked up at him.

"Completely." he said and kissed my nose. "I'll go upstairs now and make us a bath-"

"Can we just take the shower ? I have the fear that we don't get me out of the bathtub anymore." i said and he giggled. A cute little giggle.

"I don't think you should be scared about that but we can also take a shower. As long as it relaxes you a bit i'm fine." he said.

"Thank you." i said. "Will you help me up ?"

"Of course." he said and stood up. He helped me up from the couch and we both slowly walked upstairs in the bathroom. He prepared the shower while i slowly tried to get my clothes off. "Let me help you."

He helped me putting my clothes of before he did the same with his. We then both got in the shower and as somas the warm water hit me i felt way better. He then massaged my shoulders what made me relax even more.

"You okay there ?" he asked softly.

"Everything fine." i said and grabbed his hands. "That was a good idea."

"I know. It was mine." he said and kissed my shoulder. I let out a laugh. "Warning. Cold shampoo on your head."

He then shampooed my head what was at the same time a head massage. We were in the shower for the next 30 minutes until we decided it was enough. After that we both put on cozy clothes and he made us some dinner. We then got comfortable on the couch and watched a movie.

Suddenly i felt this pain again. "Ahhhh." i sighed in pain.

Tom immediately looked over. "Darling, what's wrong ?"

"Contractions." i said in pain. They were worst then the others. Tom sat closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"Just breath okay ? Everything will be fine. Should i call the hospital ?" he said and my eyes whidened.

"No ! They won't come now. I don't have them regularly enough and this was just my second time today. Everything is fine. It should be over in a second." i said and squeezed is hand a little. After 20 more seconds they were finally over. "See, just a matter of seconds."

"Okay, but you need to tell me when it's time. Because i have no clue how this feels like. I just know that when you have 3 contractions in an hour that we should probably go. Or when you water breaks." he said.

"Exactly, but nothing of that happened yet. So you don't need to call anymore. And i will tell you when i think it's time. Until that we will just lay here and do nothing." i said and laid back on the couch again.

"Sounds good to me." he said and laid down next to me, so that his head laid on my arm. I looked down next to me and saw him watching the movie. Such a sweetheart.