21. meeting Timothée

Y/N Pov.:

"Stop walking that fast." he groaned and catchend up.

"We will be late." i said and didn't slowed down.

"We still have 15 minutes. We will be 10 minutes early." he groaned.

"I'm fine with that." i said. Tom and I were right now walking to the set where we would meet everyone for the first time. As we thought, we were 10 minters early, but not the only ones. Sam Levinson, the director, was also there with some other people.

"Tom and Y/N Holland." he said and stood up to come over to us. "Before i say anything more, congratulation guys."

"Thank you." i said and he hugged us both.

"Now i need to thank you that you are here and took the work to act in this movie. It's my pleasure to have you here." he said.

"It's our pleasure. We are very impressed or fans of your work." Tom said.

"I see, Zendaya talked good about me." he said and we all laughed. "Sit down where you want please. We will start when all people are here."

As he said we sat down. Seconds later Timothée walked in the room, greeted the other before he came to us.

"It's a pleasure to work with you two." he said and gave us the hand.

"It's our. We heard great things about you and saw it." Tom said.

"Thank you so much. Also congratulations to the marriage. You guys looked lovely." he smiled and sat down next to me.

"Thank you." i said.

"Now that everyone is here, let's start." Sam L. said and stood up. "Welcome everyone. First of all thank you all for participating in this movie, it's my pleasure to work with you guys. Next thing...."

And he talked us through the next weeks.

"So i no one has anymore questions than i would be finished here and see you guys tomorrow on set." he said and we all applauded. "Y/N and Timothée i would want to talk to you once more. The others are free to go."

"I'll wait outside for you." Tom said and i nodded before he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and left. Timothée and i walked over to Sam.

"You probably already guessed that i want to talk with you about the dance lessons." Sam said and we nodded. "So we won't start today, we will tomrrow. While the others filming little scenes we need for the movie, you guys are going in the dance studios for the next 2 weeks. I emailed you already the times, you can check them later. In week 2 we will start filming some small parts of the dance before we will film the whole thing. After that you guys will start filming the normal stuff. Everything clear ?"

"Yeah, just one thing. We only going to do the dance stuff the next two weeks right ?" Timothée asked.

"Exactly. For you guys it's just the dancing the next two weeks." Sam said.

"Than what are the others doing here ?" i asked curious.

"As you read the script you may realised that there aren't many actors or characters in the movie right ?" i nodded. "So only you, Timothée, Tom and 2 other persons are going to act in that movie. The other 10 people you saw in this room are your dance teachers, main camera man's or just people that work for the movie. Like people that checking that everything on set looks realistic or trying some extras for the movie that would look cool."

"Okay." i said and Timothée nodded.

"So maybe you two could use the rest of the day to get to know each other better than you will in the next 2 weeks. From y side everything is clear." Sam said and we agreed. We gave him our goodbye and then went outside where Tom stood, waiting for me.

"And ?" Tom asked.

"Just some informations for the dancing stuff." i said and then turned back to Timothée. "Do you have anything to do today ?"

"No, i would be free." he said nicely.

"Than maybe we could all do something together. Go out for lunch or just hang out ?" i asked both of them.

"From my side it's totally okay." Tom said.

"Yeah, than let's do something." Timothée said. "And please call me Tim or Timmy. Timothée sounds too long when people say it too many times."

"Timmy it is then." i smiled at him. "Maybe we could go to ours and grab some lunch kn the way there. I don't really want to be around crowds right now."

"Understandable." both boys said at the same time. We all stopped before we bursted out laughing.

"I think this day will be hilarious." Tom said and we agreed. As we planned we grabbed some lunch before we went to our apartment again.

"This look's cute." Timmy said as he walked in.

"Thanks." i said and put the food down.

"I thought you guys would take a big ass apartment or house. I mean you are two of the most famous actors on earth." Timmy said and we all laughed.

"She decided to take this and i follow." Tom said and both of them laughed.

"Already the boss in the house, i see." Timmy said.

"But don't forget that you are also one of the most famous actors on earth. Not just us." i said.

"Oh stop." he said jokingly and we all laughed. "So how was the honeymoon ?"

And with that we talked for hours. About our wedding and honeymoon, about the movie, our career or just life. And when i mean hours than i mean until 11 pm.

"It was really nice to talk with you guys." Timmy said as he put his jacket back on.

"Our pleasure mate." Tom said and put his arm around my waist. "I think the work we all will do together wil be great."

"Oh definitely. And it was nice to get to know you better." i said.

"You two." Timmy said. "Well, than i will go now. See you guys or just you Y/N, i don't know, tomrrow."

"See ya." Tom and i said and he left the apertment.

"He is nice." Tom said.

"I think he will be a lot of fun to work with." i said and turned to him to put my arms around his neck.

"It will. And i'm definelty coming too tomorrow. I can't miss my girls first dance lesson." he smirked and put both of his arms around my waist.

"Didn't thought any differnt. Put for now, let's go to bed. Im tired." i said.

"Yeah, let's get some sleep." he said and kissed gently my lips before we ended that day.