64. home

Y/N Pov.:

It's been some days since the boys went home with us. And it's been amazing. They are the most loveable persons on the planet with Tom. He has been more than just protective. He always made sure that hey would hurt themselves or that they are comfortable. He treated them like kings. And me like a queen. While everything was amazing everything was also exhausting. The boys screaming in the night or the boys screaming in the middle of the day. Prepping the breastmilk or cleaning the clothes. It was just exhausting. But Tom was always there. Telling me that i can take a nap so he can do the laundry and taking care of the boys. Or telling me to stay in bed when the boys wake up in the middle of the night. Of course he couldn't always put them back into sleep but he did the best he can.

I laid with the boys in the garden while Tom was inside and did some home work, telling me to have some calm time with the boys. It was around 1 pm i think and realised that the boys should take a nap if i want them to sleep in the night.

"How about my little boys take a nap ?" i said and pulled Cam in my arms. I swayed him left to right in my arm and hummed a slow melody. The little boys eyes dropped slowly after some minutes. Until his eyes opened again and he made little grabbe hands. I looked behind me and Tom stood there watching over my shoulder.

"Sorry darling. Didn't mean to do that." he said chuckling quiet, before he sat down next to me.

"Don't worry. Will you take Lio and help me getting them asleep ?" i asked. He of course agreed. Tom loved having the baby's in his arm. He never left them alone, always wanted to be with them every single time. Tom also swayed Lio form side to side. We both began to sing a little song. We became way more open about signing since the boys were here. I feel like we sing every single night right now to get then asleep. Most of the time it works. But here is one of the problems.

"He is watching you again." Tom giggled. I looked down at Lio and he was open eyed watching us singling. I looked down at my arms and Cam was easy asleep. Every time when we sing Cam is faster asleep than Lio. It often seemed like he wasn't falling asleep anytime soon because he enjoyed it so much. But in the end he was asleep too.

"He is watching us." i said laughing softly, trying not to wake up Cam again.

"I swear he will do something with music when he is older." he said.

"How can you already tell that ?" i smiled at him.

"He has that light in his eyes when you-"

"We." i interrupted him.

He smiled. "When we sing. He enjoys it."

"He is 5 days old." i said and he rolled his eyes. "But i would like that. Nothing against that. But he is still 5 days old."

"You will see." he said. We swayed the boys a little more until both of them were asleep. After that we brought them back in the house and to the little beds we made them on the couch. We stayed there the most because it's near everthing.

"Some quiet time again." i said. "I'll go and clean up their room. I think their bed is still a mess."

"Stay." he said and grabbed my arm gently. I turned around and looked at him sadly. "It's only been 5 days but we hadn't really time for eachother."

"That's not true. We were just sitting outside together with the boys." i said and sat down next to him.

"Alone time." he said. "I don't mean the sex. I mean we didn't reall spend that much time together, just the two of us. We always had some cleaning or other things to do. When we are alone together than we are sleeping and we get still interrupted my the boys. Let's just do something together now."

I looked at him with a soft smile. "What do you want to do ?"

"Cuddle with me. Cuddle with me without falling asleep any second." he said and opened his arms. I smiled even more and cuddled with him. We both were laying on the couch, me on top of him and his arms around my waist. "I missed this."

"I did too." i said and kissed his shoulder. "Thank you for everything you did the last days. I know it's been hard."

"It's been harder for you, my love." he whispered. "Am i helping enough ? I try to do but i don't want you to feel alone."

I pulled my head away to look at him. "You doing more than just enough. You helping me out with everthing and i don't feel alone at all. I'm so thankful for what you are doing for me and the boys. You are an amazing dad, Tom."

"And you are and amazing mom." he smiled before he leaned up and kissed me. That kiss turned in a little makelst session. But in a soft, gentle and loving one. Not a one that would lean to sex. A one where you feel how much the other person loves you.

We both pulled away and leaned our foreheads together. "I missed that one too."

"Trust me. I did too." i said and opened my eyes. His were already looking at mine with a soft smile. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said and kissed me again before pulling me back in the cuddle.