10. wedding day part 3

Y/N Pov.:

Tom drove us to the next wedding venue. Tom hold my hand the whole time and we both smiled the whole time. Harry sat in the back of the car to film everthing. At the venue we got out to the car and i was in awe.

( the venue )

( the venue )

"This is even more beautiful than the last time we were here." i said happy.

"I know right. These were my first thoughts too." he said hugged me from behind. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said and leaned my body on his. Then the first people came back.

First came our family's. My first.

"You looked absolutely stunning, my girl." my mom said crying and hugged me.

"Thank you mom." i said. She then pulled Tom also in a hug and whispered something in his ear.

"She is right. You look so beautiful." Nikki said. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Thank you Nikki." i said.

"You two have gone so far." Sam said and hugged me. We had a chat with everyone and then showed them the sitting plan. Then the next came. Our grandparents freaked out how much we had grown. After that some family friends came.

"You really resisted my charm." Luis said. We both laughed and he hugged me. "Congratulations."

"Thank you. You know we were just not meant to be." i said.

"Obviously. I mean if i could chose between me and Tom freaking Holland than i would definitely chose him." he said and we three laughed.

"And she did." Tom said and pulled me to him. We moved on to the Avengers.

"My kids." Robert said and hugged us. "Where can i put the presents ?"

"It was clear that you would overdo it again." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Congratulations you two. Little Mrs, Holland." Chris said and hugged me.

"Thank you for coming Chris. That means very much to me." i said.

"Of course." he said and then turned to Tom. "Hurt her and you will be hated from the whole wold."

"Won't happen again." Tom said.

"You look beautiful." Sebastian said and hugged me. "He is lucky."

"I mean look at that. Have you ever seen someone this handsome walking down the street ? She would get arrested because she's killing all the mans. Look at that. Pow pow pow pow pow." Mackie said. We all stopped for a second before we began to laugh.

"I think that wasn't exactly what you said about Seb but close." i said and hugged him.

"I think we brought you two together, right ?" Anthony asked Joe. We both laughed and went in a hug.

"I think it was my that time obsession with Tom." i said.

"That time ?" he asked smirked. I slapped his arm playfully and then we moved on.

"I hope you and her have a better honeymoon that we had in the movie." Cole said and hugged us.

"You look absolutely beautiful Y/N. You too Tom." Lili said.

"Thank you guys. Also thank you for coming in such a short time." Tom said.

"No problem." Cole said.

We went on to our friends and at the end were only one family left.

"Look at you, absolutely stunning." Ralf said. "We all had tears in our eyes."

"Awww guys, that so cute." i said and hugged him and Sofia.

"Thank you for inviting us." Sofia said.

"Of course. You are still family." i said. They nodded and then went also to their seats. We both turned around and looked at all our loved people greeting and talking with each other.

"You know, he was right. We are here with our important people but the most important one is you." he said not looking at me. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. "Everything perfect until now."

"Until now." i said and we both chuckled. Then there was a click sounds and we turned around to see Harry.

"It's my job. Just act like i'm not here." Harry said and we all laughed.

"Don't work to much. Also enjoy yourself." i said.

"I do enjoy myself." he winked and then moved on.

"Is it selfish to say that we have the most perfect family ?" i asked Tom.

"Maybe a little but then i'm also selfish. We really have a great one." he said. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. "Let's start this party."

We both went to our seats with Haz and Gracie, and Josh and Evelyn with us on the table. We then stood up again and every attention went to us.

"Hello to everyone again. First of all thank you so much for coming today, for your gratulation and love." i said.

"It means us very much that you all could come to this special day today. We know it was very short but it all worked out in the end." Tom said smiling. "We actually know nothing because we gave it all in the hands of our friends. But we all know how they are so it's going to be crazy."

Everyone laughed.

"But what we know is that there is food." i said and everyone laughed again. "So just go over there and grab you what you want. It is definelty enough for everyone."

"Now enjoy this day like we will." Tom said and everyone cheered.

"Kiss the bride." we heard from a back table. And then everyone. "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss."

"We should give them what they want." Tom said smirking. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him at his color and pulled him in a kiss. He put his arms at my waist and everyone cheered. I then pulled away and smiled like crazy.

Everyone stood up for the food while we still smiled at each other.

"Everything is perfect." i said.

"You are perfect to me." he said. I began to cry a little again and he pulled me in his chest and chuckled. "Why are you crying darling ?"

"I'm just so happy." i said and pulled away. "And i didn't had breakfast and it's already 3 pm. I'm hungry."

We both laughed. "Than let's get you something."