41. get this started

Y/N Pov.:

Since that night everything just got better. My mood was way better, as were my thoughts. The last days Tom and I looked at the list,Evelyn gave us, many times. But we never actually did somehting about it. It was always us talkin how much we actually need and then never going out to buy something. But today should be differnt.

"Tom !" i screamed. Maybe i didn't need to scream, but i don't know where in the house he was right now.

"What ?" he asked. He was coming through the door, so maybe i didn't needed to scream.

"We're going out. We will buy something now." i said and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Maybe we should think-"

"No, we won't think about that again. We need to buy things soon. Not just the baby things, but also for me. I won't fit in all my clothes for a very long time." i said. He chuckled and came over to me to put his hands around my waist.

"I know that we need to buy all of these things. But when we start to buy baby things we also need to put them in their room. And right now the room is still a guest room. Maybe we should take care of that first ?" he said.

"Oh yeah, right." i realised. "Maybe we should. But there isn't much to do. We never did much to it so we just need to put some furniture out."

That would be a bed, nightstand and a small dresser. Like i said, we never did much to it.

"And i can do that for you today if you want to. But after that we also need to plan what we need to buy and how large these things can be. Than we need to plan if they have theirs separated rooms or not." he said softly.

"You really thought about that." i said.

"Kind of. But there are some things we need to plan before we just start to buy things." he said.

"You're right. So i actually thought about it too, the bedroom situation. I mean when they are older they would definitely want their own room but for the beginning i would prefere to have them in one. And i don't think it would be a problem if they get their own room a little later. I mean we have enough rooms for them to have a sperrte room and for future kids anyway." i said.

"Yeah- future kids ?" he smiled.

"I mean, i- i don't know. I think it-, i-"

"No, don't get nervous about that." he chuckled and kissed my head. I laughed then because it was a little stupid. "We just never talked about this but i would love to have more kids."

"Yeah, me too. But in the future. Right now i'm happy that it's just these two." i said.

"Yeah, let's concentrate on them." he said and i nodded. "So now we talk about own room for them. I'm okay with that, feels more safe. Okay great. How about this, i call maybe Haz who helps me with the guestroom while yo can look online and find you some cute pregnancy clothes ?"

"Then tell him that Gracy can also come over. I think he will definelty say yes to help you, after his reaction when we told him i was pregnant." i said.

*a little after they told their familys*

"I'm still not used to the size of this apartment." Tom said.

"You have a big house and we have a big apartment. Get used to it." Gracy said, cuddled to Haz on the couch.

"Exactly Tommy, get used to it." i said to him and we all laughed.

"But we also need the space. They don't." he said.

"Whe will live here for a while. And why would you need the space more than we do ?" Haz joked. Tom looked at me and i smiled.

"Haz could you imagine to have kids in your life ?" he asked.

"Now ? I think for me and Gracy would be kids too early." Haz said.

"I think so too." Gracy said.

"And what if they wouldn't be your own ?" i asked. They looked at us confused.

"You know as in uncle and aunt." said Tom smiling like a little kid.

"What, why-" Haz eyes whidened. "You are pregnant ?" I nodded. He immediately got up and pulled me in a hug. "This is amazing. I'm so happy for you guys."

Everyone hugged everyone and gave their congratulations and thanks.

"And actually one for each of you." i smiled. Both looked at each other shocked.

"Twins ?" Gracy asked and we nodded again. "That so cute."

"Oh my god they will kick Sam and Harry's ass." Haz said and Tom agreed. "I will do anything for them just to kick their ass."

"He really was very happy about the twin part." i said.

"I think if they are girls Haz will really try to put them in modeling. He would buy them little clothes and then make them model for him. If they are boys, he will try anything so they would kick Harry's and Sams ass." he said and we both laughed.

"Oh he definelty would. But i loved their reaction. They are great for each other." i said.

"They are. Actually i think they fit way better together than he did with Z. Nothing against her but he looks more happy around Gracy." he said.

"He does. I mean he looks really happy now and that they moved together is also a good sign. I think that's it between them. They are it for each other." i said.

"Definelty. If Harry would finally get someone than everyone would have found their loved one. But something won't work there." he said.

"Maybe he is gay ?" i thought. We both looked at each other and thought about it. "No."

"No, i don't think that's it. He was interested in girls but they were never." he agreed to my no.

"What i don't understand. He has great hair, great personality, perfect family, good job and hobbies. He is a great guy." i said.

"Ey." he pulled me closer to his chest, with a fake pout. "Don't simp about my brother."

"But of course i have an even more amazing husband. That i love the most and is the most perfect person i've ever met." i said and kissed him.

"Sounds better." he smiled in the kiss.