8. wedding day part 1

Long chapter : twice as long as normal
Toms Pov.:

"The day is here son." Dom clapped him on the shoulder, while he enjoyed his small breakfast. Well the apple.

"I know. I'm so nervous." he said.

"I was too. But look how happy me and your mom are. You two will be just the same." Dom said. In 3 hours, 2 pm, will the wedding beginn. Well the church part, after that it goes to the other venue.

Then the doorbell rang. "That should be her." He stood up and walked over to the door. "Rachel, wow you look beautiful."

"Thank you. Now let's start." she said and stepped in. She was here to make everyone's hair. An hour later she was finished with everyone's hair.

"Now everyone suit up so we can go." Nikki said. Everyone went in their rooms to change in their clothes. Tom got out his suit that he would wear to the wedding. A nearly matching one to the groomsmens.

(his suite is the one in the middle

(his suite is the one in the middle. But i would change the orange tie to a normal black one and put this extra 'jacket' ( don't know what this is called. This thing over the dresshirt and under the jacket) off. The groomsmens suits stays the same)

He took a look in the mirror and couldn't believe that the day was now. In 2 hours he will be married with he girl of his dreams.

"Can i come in ?" Dom asked from the other side.

"Yeah come in." he said and Dom came in. He took a longer look at Tom.

"Look at you. It becomes all real doesn't it ?" Dom said smiling.

"It does. I still can't believe it." he said proudly.

"But it's real." Dom said. "Look, i wanted to give you this. I wore it at our wedding and i wanted to give it to you."

Dom gave him one of his favourite watches. "I can't dad. That's too much and too important."

"You can and you will. One day you will maybe give it to your oldest." Dom said and left the room. He looked at the watch and then put it around his wrist. Everything is special today.

Let's do this.

He walked downstairs where everyone was waiting for him.

"Look at you. Help me, im gonna cry." Nikki said and pulled out a tissue to stop the tears. Everyone chuckled and then went in a big family hug.

"You can do this Tom." Harry patted him on the shoulder.

"Thanks bro." he said and hugged him. "Okay guys, i'm gonna go now. Check up everything so that we know it's perfect. See you guys later."

"I'll go with you. Pictures and everthing." Harry said and grabbed his camera. Everyone hugged him again and then Tom and Harry left with his car.