19. leave again

Y/N Pov.:

The annoying sound of the alarm clock woke me up. I turned around as fast as i could do turn it off. After that i snuggled back in to the warm naked body of Tom. I gave his neck soft little kisses and he hugged me closer. "We need to stand up." i said tired.

"5 more minutes." he groaned and stroked my waist softly.

"We don't have them, Tommy. We need to fly to New York for the movie." i said trying to getting off him. Trying.

"Nooo ! Stay here with me." he groaned and pulled our naked body closer together.

I laughed. "For a 28 year old guy you are still very childish."

"You married me, i can't be that bad." he chuckled and finally let me go. "When do we need to leave ?"

"In 30 minutes." i said.

"And what for a time do we have ?" he opened his eyes.

"8:30 am." i said. He groaned.

"Too early." he said and slowly getting up. I laughed and walked to the chair with our put out clothes and put on my underwear. After that i went in the bathroom to get ready. Tom got in seconds later with only his sweats on and his phone in his hand. He also grabbed his toothbrush and started to brush it like me. He then pulled me in front of his body and mumbled a 'smile' and took a mirror selfie of us.

I then spit out everything in my mouth like he did. "You're like a hormonal teenager that what's so have nudes of his girlfriend."

"First of all, i don't need nudes from my girlfriend when i can see my wife's body whenever i want." he said and pulled me back at his chest. "Secondly, i've grown up so fast from childish to a hormonal teenager. If i keep growing like that than i will be dead today." we both laughed. "And thirdly, look how cute we look." he showed me the picture. It was. His arm around my waist, body pressed to his chest and both of us trying to smile.

"It actually is very cute." i said dreamy and leaned back at his chest. I then looked back up in the mirror where he already looked at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said and kissed my temple. We then put on the rest of our chill clothes and packed the last view things. "You ready to go ?"

"Yes, i think we are." i said and Tom grabbed my luggage and we both walked out of the hotel room. We then got in our taxi and drove to the airport. After a while we got in the plane and finally sat down. "I hate flying."

"But you're still the one that takes thousand of pictures of the clouds." he chuckled and sat down too.

"I correct myself, i hate the way to the seats. I like flying but not everything before and after." i said an die both laughed. We got ready for our 10 hour flight and then we already were up in the sky.

"Imma learn my lines a little." he said and pulled out his script.

"I think i do too. Can we go through them together afterwards again if you want." i said.

"We do." he said and gave my lips a soft little kiss, as i kissed back. For the next 2 hours we both went through our skips on our own. I then put the skript aside and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"My eyes hurt." i groaned.

"You didn't put on your glasses ?" he asked.

"No, i don't need them." i said.

"Maybe you don't need them that much but you should use them when you read that much, baby." he said and also put his skript aside. "You wanna take a nap ?"

"No, i'm not tired." i said.

"Wanna watch a movie ?" he asked and i nodded. "What do you wanna watch ?"

"Call me by your name." i said.

"Because of Timothée Chalamet ?" he chuckled but put on the movie.

"Yeah, i never really looked at his acting. And when we need to work with him than i want to know what i'm working with." i said. "You ever met him ?"

"I don't think i did." he said.

"You exited to work with him ?" i asked.

"Yeah, i think he is a great actor. And what i've heard from Z he is fun to work with. Just not a very big fan of seeing him kissing you." he said and we both chuckled.

"I know, same here. But there are just 2 planned kisses. Except like cheek or whatever ones. After that you will do it." i said.

"I know and i do trust you and everything. Just don't want to stand right next to it when you do it. But what i of course need to do." he said.

I laughed. "Yeah i don't know how we will survive that scene. But i will think about you when i kiss him."

"No ! Don't ! You enjoy kissing me and then you will enjoy it too. Think of an old disgusting man." he said and i laughed.

"Okay Tommy, i will think about an old disgusting man." i said.

"Don't think about another man when you kiss someone !" he said and i laughed even more.

"Decide what you want, darling." i said laughing.

"Ahhh, i hate that." he said and hide his face in my neck while i still laughed. "You know i don't have a problem when you need to kiss another man for a movie anymore, right ?"

"I know you don't. It's normal that you don't want to see your wife kissing somebody else." i said and played with his curls.

"I just don't want to stand right next to it." he groaned.

"But that's what you need to do." i said softly.

"I know." he said and pulled away to look at me again. "You know that i trust you ?"

"I do. And you know that i trust you too ?" i asked.

"Of course i do." he said and pulled me to his side to cuddle. "Man, that's going to be eventful."

"But worth it. Our first movie together." i said.

"We were in Avengers together." he said.

"We had 5 lines together and that's it." i pointed out.

"True." he said and kissed my head. After that we enjoy the rest of our flight cuddling together.