20. day off

Y/N Pov.:

After we finally landed yesterday, Tom and I just checked in our hotel apartment and stayed there for the rest of the day. Today we had one day off before we would start filming.

Tom and I walked right now through the supermarket to get some food for the apartment. "What do you wanna do today ?"

"Not really. Just going through the skript again." he said and put some vegetables in the shopping venture. "You ?"

"Not really either. Still a little exhausted of the flight." i said and he agreed. "Then let's just finish this shopping, then go back home and do our job and after that go out for a walk."

"That sounds like a plan. What do you wanna eat tonight. We probably eat some lunch when we go for a walk." he said.

"Mexican rice." i immediately said.

"Mex- Where does that came from ?" he chuckled.

"Saw it this morning and wanted to do it. So we do it." i said and he agreed. After our little shopping tour we went back home and did our job, learning our lines.

"Baby, you wanna go now ?" i've heard him calling. I looked at the watch and saw that it was already 1 pm.

"Yeah, let's go." i said and put my stuff away. I walked in the living room where he sat and kissed his cheek. "Where do you wanna go ?"

"Just walking around. Get a bit food and sit down somewhere." he said and stood up to put in his shoes, as i did.

"Sounds fine with me." i said. We both got out of the apartment and walked out on the streets. We had an apartment quite in the center of New York but luckily not that busy. "So what do you wanna get ?"

"Something light." he said and put his hand in mine.

"Than a salat." i said.

"Great but i also want fries." he added.

"Fries aren't light but i have nothing against them." i said and we both laughed. We got to a little supermarket and got salat to go and then went to a little restaurant for fries to go.

"Let's go to central park. It's not that far from here." he said and i agreed. We walked through the streets of New York and looked around like we were here for the first time. After a little walk we finally got to the central park. We got to a park bench and sat down to eat our food.

"How do you come along with the script ?" i asked as i ate a frie.

"Pretty good. Like that movie already. And i'm exited to see you scream at me or dance." he said and i groaned.

"Yeah i don't know how i will do that. You know, me and Timothée need to take dance lessons for the next week and i'm already exhausted of it." i said. "To prepare for Ella was complete okay. We're just workouts to put me in a better shape and to look better, But dancing ? Man, i need to have balance and everything for that. Also the emotional part ? I'm definitely not a professional dancer so i have no clue how i will do that."

"Not gonna lie, it will be hard but you can do it." he said and put his hand on my knee. "We both know how hard working you are and that's what will make it perfect. And you are already in a pretty good shape, love. I think you're just nervous and it will be more fun that you think. And if you need help that you can ask me and i try my best to help you."

"I know, i know. I'm probably just nervous. Also that's a pretty hard movie to do. All these emotional features. Us screaming at each other, the dancing or the crying stuff." i said.