#35 - The plan

Yeojin's POV

I don't know what time it was when I woke up and opened my eyes. I felt a weight on me, then I noticed that Yerim and I were still cuddled up together in her bed. Judging by the even breathing of the person I can now proudly call my girlfriend, Yerim was still sound asleep. Feeling safe and comfortable in her arms, I decided to not move from my position.

The memory from yesterday came back in a flash and I had to hold it in because if not I would be screaming and dancing right now. But because I don't have that much self-control, I threw my arm up, and instantly regretted it. Apparently I was so caught up by the fact that Yerim was now my girlfriend I actually forgot about this stupid arm pain. How did it even happen, I don't remember injuring it. And why does my arm only sting like hell when I wake up? I consider asking Yerim about this, but end up deciding against it. She had enough stuff to catch up on her own anyway.

I don't know how I had it in me to confess to her, and I still can't believe this all started because of some fucking chocolate bar. How does simply giving someone candy turn into an absolute mess of guns and death?

Well now I'm tangled in a new reality I didn't even know existed, all because I liked a girl. Was managing to get Yerim as my girlfriend worth my life?

Absolutely.

Now I just have to make sure that Yerim and I actually don't die, because these past few weeks really reminded me that my life could end at any second, and to be fairly honest I'm scared shitless.

So with the thought of potentially having those closest to me get harmed in my head, I went back to sleep.
Because I'm tired of this shit, and because I'm still actually tired.

"Should we teach you guys how to use a gun?"

The six of us were in the living room. Three of them were the triplets, obviously, while the others were Heejin, Gowon and me. Turns out that Hyeju was not sending her girlfriend kissy faces yesterday, but she was actually going to facetime Gowon to confess to her about her backstory.

I was cuddled up to Yerim on the couch while listening to the conversation. We told everyone in the group chat that we were official, receiving a lot of congratulations, teasing, and me having to tell people to shut up about the chocolate thing because Yerim doesn't know about that yet.

Hyunjin turned to Hyeju with a dumbfounded look.

"You want them to use guns????"

"Hey look they need to be able to defend themselves if we're not here!" Hyeju crossed her arms. Hyunjin does the same gesture.

"Just teach them how to use knives!" Hyunjin shot at her.

"The enemy has guns and you want the to use knives?!?!" Hyeju shot back, the two of them bickering for a few more minutes. Gowon grew impatient as time went and snapped at them, telling them to shut up. Both obeyed, surprisingly, and Yerim shared her own thoughts on the matter.

"They're already in this mess, might as well get them to use guns." She spoke. Hyunjin frowned at her.

"You too??"

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"Someone dies?"

"They're going to fucking die if they don't learn how to shoot a gun!" Hyeju interjected and Hyunjin jumped her. Watching the two fight was extremely entertaining, except for Heejin who decided to drag her girlfriend away from Hyeju.

"It's fine Hyun, we can shoot things." Heejin spoke up.

"Not gonna lie Heejin with your shitty aim during laser tag you're the last person I would trust with a gun."