#8 - Close call

Yeojin's POV

I've noticed that Choerry was looking at me more now these past few days, and I know at totally not because I stare at her all day.

I like the attention, but I'm worried.

What if she knows??

When her and her group notices the chocolate I previously put on her desk, Haseul looks at me, smirking. Choerry notices that and looks in my direction too. And she's now approaching me.

Wait. She's aPPROCHING ME HOLY SHIT FUCKFUJDJFUFNEJSBDHDJC WHAT DO I DO OMG NO IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THI-

"Hey Yeojin."

"O-oh h-hey, how are you?" Fuck I stuttered.

"I'm doing good, I just have a question for you." She asks. Am I getting exposed?

"S-sure.." I'm gonna die... damn it-

"So uhhh... Does Yves like Chuu?"

...What? Waitwaitwiatqisjtjrj WHAT???

"Huh?" I thought I misunderstood.

"Does Yves like Chuu?" She asks again.

Ohmygod I didn't die. But Yves does indeed have a crush on Chuu, so I'm gonna expose my friend instead.

"Yup! She does actually." I answer her question and she literally beamed.

"YES!! Thank you for telling me! Hey Chuu, looks like..." She thanks me and walks away while telling the news to her friend.

My heart was literally RACING right now, I thought I was gonna die!

I sigh out of relief, but my stress quickly came back when Haseul walked towards me.

"Hey Yeojin."

"Hi, do you need something?" I ask her.

"It's about the chocolate girl. It's really you?"

"Yes, it's me." I answer quietly. She nods.

"You have a crush on her?"

"...Yes.."

"OOH! You have a crush on who?!??" My breath hitches. I didn't notice Choerry was back. Meanwhile Haseul smiled at me and left.

"Come on tell me!" She exclaims happily. Damn who could resist her smile? She's so freaking gorgeous and cute. But I had to keep my composure.

"I'm not telling, sorry."

"The person's lucky you have a crush on them, you're so cute!" I blush at the compliment she gave me.

"Thank you..." I say in a low whisper. Choerry smiled at me one more time before leaving. I sigh again, two close calls. I then smiled like an idiot.

Damn I really fell for her.

Choerry's POV

As soon as I turn away from Yeojin I feel my smile falter a bit.

Why did I feel bad when I heard Yeojin say she had a crush on someone?