#21 - Followed

Choerry's POV

"Alright we're here. Now get your ass off my back, it's hot outside."

"Hey! You like my ass!"

"Hey shut up both of you, we're here too."

We arrived at the triplets house and the girls get down the others' backs. Yeojin didn't. I thought she was sleeping.

"Yeojin, we're here." I spoke to her softly.

"I know." She replies, still not going down.

"You can go down now.."

"Mmh.. don't wanna."

"Come on now.. or else I'll be the one going to the hospital for a broken back. And of a heat stroke." I joke. She softly laughs and reluctantly set her feet on the ground. She rubs my eyes.

"Tired?" I ask Yeojin.

"Yeah.. But I'll be jumping around again soon, haha." She tells me.

"So.. how did you like the so-called 'date'?"

"U-uh.. i-it was good.. I liked it..." She says as she looks down. How cute.

"I liked it too! Sorry it got cut short." I apologize.

"N-no! No.. I really liked it.." Her head shot back up, looking at Me.

"Alrighty then!" I exclaim and pats her head. She giggles, her face turning a small shade of red.

We are last to enter the house, everyone else was already in.. and causing chaos. They were so loud I didn't feel tired anymore.

"Oh hey I guess I'm fully awake now!" Yeojin exclaims and I laugh. Jinsoul turns to our direction.

"Geez y'all took your time, what did you do outside?" She asks, smirking.

"We just talked." Yeojin said and rolls her eyes.

"Really?" She asks again, suspicious.

"Yeojin is saying the truth. Go back to watching the girls play Super Mario Party, Yeojin and I will get more snacks... seeing as y'all already finished the ones you had." I look at the many bags of snacks on the floor, emptied of their insides.

"Get me some bread!" Hyunjin doesn't forget to yell.

<==>

It was... chaotic. It's dark outside and everyone was yelling their lungs out.

"OH MY GOD ROW TO THE RIGHT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??" Hyejoo yells at Chuu.

"WHAT'S RIGHT AGAIN I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!" She yells back.

"NO ONE HERE IS STRAIGHT HUN! NOW FOCUS." Gowon yells with her tiny voice.

"Hey can we eat something that isn't snacks?" Hyunjin asks.

"Sure! I'll order pizza, you go make ramen." I tell Hyunjin as I grab my phone to order.

"OH MY GOD YOU JUST HIT THE ROCK!!" Hyejoo yells again.

"WE MISSED THE BALLOON!!" Gowon says.

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT FUCKING BALLO- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!" Yeojin was playing with them when she noticed something outside the window. We all turned to the window to see a man dash into the bushes under it.

"WhAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING!!" Kim Lip screeched.

"IT'S SATAN COMING TO GET ME-" Yves yelled.

"Hey hey pause the game!" Jinsoul tells the girls.

"Time's out anyways.." Hyejoo angrily muttered and glared at the window.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" She shouted at the window.

"Oh my God Hyejoo! What if it's a murderer?" Gowon intervened.

"Did he follow us? I felt like someone was following us while we were walking." Yeojin says.

"And yOU DIDN'T TELL US??!" Haseul yells.

"Yo someone call the cops!"

"Hey I'll go check." I told everyone.

"Choerry, no one is leaving this house." Haseul warns me.

"I'll be fine, I swear." I smile and leave, Haseul yelling behind me.

I close the door me and walk towards the bushes.

"Hello?" I ask to no one in particular. I try kicking the bushes, but nothing was in it.

"Sorry bushes..." I whisper and keep walking.

When I turn around the corner someone jumps on me. I swiftly grab their collar and slam them to the ground. The person groans.

"You still have no chill, Yerim." They say as they get back up.

Oh. It's him. I felt like crying.

"Purple hair fits you." He adds. I frown.

"Because it was your last request in the letter. They told me you were dead!" I tell him.

"Aww, I thought you were gonna be happy to see me.."

"Why should I be happy?" I ask. He scoffs, as if it was something obvious.

I shiver, but it wasn't cold outside.

"Because I'm the one who went to prison in your place when you shot your parents ."