#20 - Game

Yeojin's POV

I saw Choerry rush to the bathroom after she saw the guy. The rest of us were now looking in her direction and the blue team were walking our way.

"Uhm.. what just happened?" Hyunjin asks.

"Dunno, she saw the dude and immediately started running." Jinsoul replies.

"I-I'll go get her." Hyejoo leaves for the bathroom too.

Choerry's POV

"Ugh.. my head.." I hold my head with my hand, the other one pressing of the sink.

"Yeri- I mean Choerry.. you alright?" I hear Hyejoo call. When she saw me she rushes up to me, worry written on her face.

"I don't wanna be here anymore.." I tell her.

"W-why? What happened? I didn't see his face."

"I didn't know he was still alive! What was that letter for then.. And the scar next to his face... ugh.." I hear Hyejoo gasp next to me, I guess she figured out who it was.

"Oh nonono.. this is not good... we need to get out now."

"I know... but I can't just leave like this! Yeojin's the one who planned the outing too.. I wouldn't want to make her sad."

"Uh-huh.." I feel Hyejoo smirking next to me. I frown.

"What?"

"Nothing. Come on, let's get outta here, we'll just tell Yeojin something came up and we had to leave." She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me out the bathroom. I was quick to retract my hand.

"No way! I'm gonna stay.. screw him. I came out to have fun, not deal with what I did."

To be honest, I really wanted to get out, but imagining Yeojin's disappointed face was too much for me.

"Alright then, your choice. Let's just get out before another girl comes in." Hyejoo tells me. As we walk out the bathroom, I don't forget to wear my signature happy and smiley face. Haseul and Vivi come running when they see us and they start bombarding questions.

"What happened? Are you okay? Are you sick? Do you wanna leave? Do you still want to play? Who is-" Haseul gets cut off by Hyejoo.

"Chill out, ma. She's doing fine, as you can see her annoying smile."

"Hey!" I wanted to fight back.

"Sorry. Her contagious smile. But she's doing fine, she just suddenly wanted to puke."

"Are you sick?" Vivi asks me, putting the back of her hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine now, thank you." I smile. I see him approaching us in the corner of my eye, probably wanting to say something, so I run to where the rest of the girls were, the others following behind me.

"Hey! The game's starting in a minute! Are you all ready?" I ask them, pretending like nothing happened and telling them not to question it with my eyes. Luckily they caught onto my message.

"Yep! We're totally gonna win though." Yeojin announces.

"Pft, in your dreams you bean, we're winning for sure." Jinsoul told her.

"H-hey! I'm not that short! Hey, I got an idea. The losers get a punishment!"

"Ooh! How about the losers have to carry the person they paired up with on their back all the way back to the triplets house?" Gowon proposes and Hyejoo scoffs.

"As if you can carry me, but sure I guess."

"Hey don't underestimate me just because I'm short!"

"Whatever you say, princess."