#10 - The project

Choerry's POV

While I was walking to school with Hyejoo and Hyunjin, I asked them:

"I heard about the science project, who's my teammate?"

"Ahh, that. Yeojin's your teammate." Hyunjin nonchalantly said and I swear I could see a smirk from the corners of her mouth.

"Yeojin?? I thought she was with you!" I exclaimed. When her girlfriend Heejin moved to France, she has always teamed up with that girl.

"Yeah... but I ditched her to be with Haseul."

But her and Haseul never had any legitimate interactions with each-other?? I don't question it, I kinda liked the idea of being with Yeojin. I don't know why, but I do.

We continued talking about different things, including the chocolate girl until we reached the gate of the school.

"Okay everyone, gather with your teammate and do the analysis. It will be due next week." The teacher said. I stand up and look for Yeojin. I look around and meet her gaze. I smiled and I approach her.

"Hi Yeojin. Hyunjin told me you'd be my partner in the project. You're okay with that?" I ask her and she shyly nods and smiles. I giggle.

How cute.

"Alright then, lets get this analysis done!" I say.

Yeojin's POV

Omgomgomgomg she's so close to me what do I do????!?

Okay Yeojin, you got this. Stop fucking trembling and focus on the work you have in front of you. You should totally not mind the bright and cute smile on Choerry's face right now.

Oh god her smile makes me smile too. And her giggle. Why does she have to be so damn cUte.

I focus on my work, Choerry occasionally helping me with spelling errors cuz we know damn well my ass can't focus with my crush next to me.

"Alright, we got three quarters of this thing done... and it took fifty five minutes. I'd say it's pretty good. If I keep this up I'll nail the writing essay in two weeks!" I say and Choerry giggles next to me, which makes me smile widely.

"Looks like it's easy for you to write things. Hyunjin often told me you have a lot of creativity and imagination when writing." She tells me.

"Wait, I don't see you talk with Hyunjin though?" I ask her, and she becomes slightly perplexed.

"Hyunjin didn't say anything about us and Hyejoo?" She then asks me. I shake my head in denial.

"Ahhh... we actually do talk a lot, just not in school. We take the time being here to talk with others, when we're out of school we can't not run into each other."

"What does that mean?" I was still confused.

"Her, Hyejoo and I live in the same house." She claimed.

Those three what.

"Excuse me for one second." I tell her. She nods.

I quickly go to where Hyunjin's at.

"You have a whole lot of explaining to do Kim Hyunjin." I tell her. Before I could even hear her reply, I go back to Choerry.

"Okay, well I guess we're done here, let's continue next class!" I exclaim.

"It's only for next week and we already did most of it woo~!" She continued.

We celebrate by high-fiving and I smile widely, perhaps a small blush appearing on my cheeks at the action.