#6 - That was you?

Yeojin's POV

When the bell rung, I silently tried to get out of class, but Hyunjin caught me.

"Yeojin! Get your ass back here! We're eating with the others and you're gonna tell me what's happening!" She yelled.

"What?! No way I'm gonna talk about that in front of Gowon, Yves, Vivi and Jinsoul!" I told her while walking to where she was seated.

Hyunjin then stands up and quite literally dragging my ass while telling me that I will.

When we were eating, we talked about many subjects, including how shitty our teachers were. But then the subject of relationships came.

"So, Hyunjin, how are you and Heejin doing?" Jinsoul asked.

"Oh it's doing great, don't worry! We always text and Facetime each-other. Heejin's doing fine in France, although the only thing she was able to say was 'Je m'appelle Heejin' and she wasn't able to actually write it until last week." She said and the table laughed. But I knew my doom was coming.

"Talking about relationships..." Hyunjin continued.

"Yeojin is there something you want so say?" All the attention was suddenly directed to me. I awkwardly laugh.

"No...?" I try out, but my friend Vivi wasn't having it.

"Your grades are dropping quickly Yeojin, what's happening?" She asked. I sigh in defeat.

"You know Choerry?"

"Oh, the girl who dyed her hair purple and that is receiving chocolate once every few days? The event is actually becoming the subject of many conversations. What about her?" Gowon asked. I felt someone passing by behind me.

"Uhh.. yeah. The person giving her the chocolate is..." I tried to finish the sentence.

"What about the chocolate girl?" Jinsoul asked.

"Yeah... that's me. I'm the one giving Choerry chocolate." I quietly say so I don't get exposed.

"THAT WAS YOU??!" I hear the person yell. I look back and I saw Haseul, one of Choerry's friends. Was she eavesdropping on us? All this time? Her scream alarmed the whole cafeteria who then went silent.

Shit, I didn't expect to get exposed like that.
And oh shit Choerry is looking at us too.

"Please... don't tell them anything." I asked at Haseul. I really didn't want to be known, and she probably saw that in my eyes, so she just nodded, smiled at everyone mouthing "sorry" to them and left for Choerry's table.

The other tables started talking again, but ours didn't. I was still processing everything that just happened. Hyunjin smirked.

"Well well well.. we just found out who the anonymous chocolate giver is." She said.

"Shut uppp..." I groaned while shoving my face into my palms.

"Why are you doing this though?" Jinsoul asked. I looked at her, who was next to me.

"..."

"Well?" Gowon, on my right, asked.

"I have a crush on her."