#9 - Set up

Yeojin's POV

I did not know what the teacher was talking about. Choerry is absent today and I was too worried wondering what happened to her then give a flying fuck about what he was saying. But I still tried paying attention to him.

"So in teams of two, you guys are going to make an experiment and analyze the results. How many are we?" He asked the class.

"Usually 34 but Choerry is absent so that makes us 33." Chuu, the extrovert and class clown, and also Choerry's friend said.

"Alright then, someone is gonna be in teams of three and one of the teammates will have to team up with her for the analysis next class." The teacher claimed.

What kind of bullshit was this?

I know that Hyejoo was always in teams with Choerry, but since she wasn't here she decided to team up with Gowon. How cute.

Meanwhile, I was still stuck with this damn furry.

"Ugh why do I have to be stuck with you? You don't even work!" I tell her.

"Excuse me I work more than you, so shut up. Did you want to be with your crush or something?" Hyunjin teases.

"Wha- I- No!! What the hell!" I quietly yell at her.

"Well I mean, who is the teams of three anyways. It could work." Hyunjin looked around to see Haseul approaching us. I do not like where this is going.

"Hi! Do you accept an additional member to your team?" She asks us. I was about to answer no when Hyunjin interrupted.

"Yup! Totally absolutely welcome to the team enjoy your stay."

I glare at her. She just puts on an innocent look.

"Great! Thanks for letting me in!" Haseul exclaimed

Halfway in the experiment, Hyunjin asks:

"So who's going to be with Choerry after this?" I choke on nothing. Haseul notices and looks at me with a smirk. Bitch- what you tryna do-

"I'd say Yeojin should." She says. It was now Hyunjin's turn to smirk.

"Good idea, knowing that she would probably want this more than any of us here."

"What! Why me!"

"You know why. Do you know why?" She turns to Haseul, who nods.

"So Yeojin we're abandoning you food a good cause, you have fun." Hyunjin made it official.

I just groan, knowing I have zero power on them. Plus I did want to be with Choerry anyways so it's not a total loss. But then realization hit me. Gowon's table was next to ours. I whisper to her, so that Hyejoo doesn't hear me.

"I think I just got set up."