#16 - Summer break? Stay home. -Hyeju

Choerry's POV

"Woo~! Summer break, here I come!" I happily and loudly exclaim once I stepped out of school grounds with Hyejoo and Hyunjin.

I didn't mind others staring weirdly or these two lowering their heads, ashamed of me. I know they're all; or at least the majority of them; as exited as me, they just keep it to themselves. I guess I just like expressing my opinion.

I notice Hyejoo and Hyunjin walking without me.

"Hey! Wait up!" I catch up to them, Hyejoo sighs whilst Hyunjin rolls her eyes.

"So what are you guys doing for Summer break??" I question.

"I told you already, I'll be going to France visit Heejin for two weeks." Hyunjin tells me. I remember her happily shouting she was going to France in a week.

"I'M GOING TO VISIT HEEJIN IN FANCE!! WOO!!"

I chuckle at the memory. Couldn't blame her, they haven't seen each-other in real life for almost a year.

"That's nice, and you Hyejoo?"

"Mmh? Oh, I'll just stay in my room with my computer."

"Oh come onnnn, go outside too! Visit you know who!" I tease.

"W-well, I showed Gowon how to play League of Legends, so I don't actually have to visit her. We'll just interact in-game." Hyejoo reasons. Funny because she knew who I was talking about with my 'you know who'.

"And you Choerry? What are you doing?" Hyunjin asks.

"I'm gonna hang out with the others!" I excitedly answer. She sighs.

"Of course you would... Why do I-"

"Hey we're home." Hyejoo cut her off.

Our house was big enough to fit the three of us in. We had a living room, a kitchen and a dining area. Upstairs, there were four rooms, each one of us occupied one, the other was a guest room. Hyunjin had the biggest room, it was her house. She had a personal bathroom. I had the second largest room, since I pay... probably most of the rent. Where does the money come from?

Well, you don't have to know. Anyways, my bedroom had a personal bathroom too.

Hyejoo was happy with hers, even though it may not be the biggest. Just a bed and a desk for her gaming computer was just right.

We have another bathroom upstairs too, only Hyejoo uses it. Hyunjin and I don't need it, obviously.

The guest room was the same size as Hyejoo's. Honestly, it's not used that much. Heejin would often sleep in it for the first few times, but quickly moved to Hyunjin's bedroom. Heh.

Oh yeah, there's also a basement, but we don't talk about that either. It's locked most of the time anyways. No, we don't kidnap people to get money.

But I'm still impressed we can afford all of this. Are minors paying the rent fees even legal? I dunno, but it works.

I walk up the stairs to my room, and let myself fall on the bed after clearing my stuff. I need my energy back after so much tiring schoolwork.

__________

Lmao why is this n3 in loona i don't deserve this .

loonathelesbians can take my place instead.

Thank y'all for reading this mess btw, I appreciate it a lot