#24 - Not Sent

Yeojin's POV

I stare at my phone for a while before I finally unlock it, wanting to warn Choerry about the creepy guy. Well, he told me I couldn't say this to anyone, but what he doesn't know isn't gonna kill me, right?

Choerry

8:17
hi Choerry this is Yeojin

seen

8:32
hey, Choerry ,while I was on my way home there was the OP guy from laser tag who was following me and he had a gun. he was asking questions about you
! message not sent

..Huh?

<-->

I lazily grab my phone on the nightstand, having just woken up earlier than I usually did. I wanted to say goodbye to Hyunjin, since her flight was in about thirty minutes.

annoying ass furry

7:24
have fun in France without me smh

7:24
tf u mean i always have fun without u

7:25

i will eat your ankles

7:25

oh shit please dont i'll get you sumn when i get back

7:25

you better

also don't die please

7:25
you be acting like im gonna get shot in the heart the moment i step into the airport damn
but ill be back in one piece, dont worry shortstack

7:26

actually nvm please do get shot

7:26
oh no im hurtjk lmao bye loser

7:26
bye furry

seen

I close my phone, about to set my phone back on the table and planning to sleep all day..
But a sudden phone call decided to blast my eardrums instead.

I curse under my breath. It was from a random number. Not thinking much of it, I answer the call and put it on speaker mode.

"Hello..?" I ask with a tired voice, that was also a bit deeper than I expected. 

"Congratulations! You have won a free cruise-"

I hang up. I'm not dealing with this shit.
My phone rings again. Same number. I answer, wanting to tell them to just heck off.

"Sir, would you-"

"Where the fuck did you get the sir at?" I ask, emphasising on the fuck.

"Well your voice sounded like-"

"Fuck off." I hang up again. Damn scammers can't even get my gender right.

The phone rings again. Holy shit when are they gonna stop? 
This time without reading the number.

"H-"

"No I do not want a fucking free cruise do you people ever stop??"

"Uhh.. Good morning to you too Yeojin."

Oh shit.

"Ch- Choerry? Holy shit I'm so sorry about what I just said I- I swear it wasn't directed to you." I quickly tell her. I hear her laugh through the phone and I sigh in relief.

"It's fine, Yeojin. Did you have a hard time with that scammer?" She asks.

"That guy called me, right? And when he told me I won a free cruise I hung up. But then he called again, and called me sir! So I asked him where he got that from and said my voice sounded like a dude! Could you believe that!" I explain what happened and Choerry laughs again, harder. My lips curve up into a smile.

"Well I mean sometimes you kinda do sound like one-"

"Choerry! You're not helping!" I whine and she bursts out laughing again.

"But anyways, Choerry, why did you call?" I ask her.

"Hm? Hyunjin told me you wanted to tell me something." She answers.

"..She said what now?" I am so going to kill her when she gets back.

"Wait you didn't have anything to say to me?" She questions.

"Nope."

"..Oh. But since I'm bored right now I feel like talking to you!" She exclaims loudly, earning a "Yah Choerry shut up!" from Hyejoo in another room. I giggle, slightly blushing.

"Of course, what should we talk about?"

_________

just a bit of actual yeorry content i guess

oh yeah and hopefully hyunjin doesnt get killed by the end of this fic lol