#22 - Pizza

Yeojin's POV

We all patiently waited for Choerry to come back. Well.. all except for Haseul. She was worryingly pacing around the room muttering incomprehensible words.

"Ugh! Why isn't she coming back! I told her to not go outside.. what if she's in danger or something?" She mumbles loud enough for us to hear.

"Haseul, calm down.. Even if she was in trouble she could handle the person easily." Hyunjin kind of tried to comfort the girl, still focused on the ramen. She was never good at comforting people.

"At least act like you care! What if that person has a gun or something??" Haseul asks.

"I'm not worried because gun or not, she can deal with the person easy peasy." Hyunjin replies.

"But what if she gets shot?!" Haseul basically yells.

"H-Haseul.. please calm down.. Choerry is going to be fine." Vivi calms her down by patting her back, and does so successfully. Haseul quietly sits down next to the girl. She wasn't mumbling anymore, but still had her fists clenched together.

A few more minutes pass, the ramen was ready -we were all fighting for it because there wasn't enough but I was nice enough to leave some for Choerry- , Choerry didn't get to call the pizza place before I screamed, and most of us started getting worried.

"Choerry's not back yet.." Chuu mumbles while eating.

"She must've found something if she's been gone for so long." Jinsoul adds, followed by a few seconds of awkward silence.

"I'll go check up on her." Hyejoo gets up and leaves the house before Haseul could say anything.

Choerry's POV

"Yah Choi Yerim! What the hell are you- Oh. It's you." I hear Hyejoo yell behind me before spotting him.

"Oh! Olivia Hye, how are you doing?" He asks as if they were good friend who haven't met in a while.

They weren't.

"Shut the fuck up. And it's Hyejoo." She harshly tells him.

"Geez, okay. Still as cold as ever. So you changed your name, huh."

"Yeah, so what?" Hyejoo spat.

"Did Yerim here change hers?" He asks, since I didn't tell him I changed names. I stiffen for a second.

"Pfft. No, idiot." She insults him. Gread, my new identity is hidden for now, but right now this isn't going to end well if Hyejoo keeps insulting him.

"Uhm.. Hyejoo I think we should go.." I try to intervene, only to receive a glare from Hyejoo.

"No fucking way. He literally went and followed us all the way back home. That's fucking creepy."

"Hey, fuckface! You got a gun on you?" She yelled at him. He darkly chuckles.

"Hyejoo, stop! Let's just go back.." I panic and start pushing her back. I hear a click behind me.

"Where do you think you're going? Are you gonna leave me again?" He threatens us, gun pointed in my direction. I try to remain as calm as possible.

"Leave now, Jaehyun. We'll talk another day." I tell him, still trying to push Hyejoo inside the house.

He simply sighs, putting the gun back from where it came from. His pocket. He then raises his arms in mock surrender.

"Alright, I'll leave.. But remember what I told you." He turns around and starts waking away.

I stop pushing Hyejoo and we both stay silent. Hyejoo speaks up.

"So.. what the hell just happened?"

"You almost got me killed is what happened." I mumble loud enough for her to hear.

"He's too much of a coward to shoot. So.. now that we know that bitch is actually alive, what are you gonna do with your purple hair?" She asks me. I shrug.

"Guess I might as well dye it back.. It started hurting my scalp anyways." I tell her and she lets out a chuckle.

"You go do that first thing tomorrow. For now let's go back in before the others steal your ramen. Oh, and you should still order the pizzas because Hyunjin didn't make enough food."

____

Fuckin finally amirite