#7 - Interests

Choerry's POV

I heard Haseul yell quite loudly at the table next to ours so I looked at them in curiosity. There was Yeojin and her friend sitting there, and only Vivi was facing the group. Everyone went silent, waiting for someone to say something. Yepjin murmured something to Haseul and the short haired girl just walked back to our table. When things went back to normal, I burst out laughing while Kim Lip just questions her.

"What was that for?" She asked. I kept laughing until Hyejoo slapped the back of my head.

"Oww!" I say and pout. She just smirks.

"It's nothing. I just got surprised by what Yeojin said that's it." Haseul said and sits down. I caught myself wanting to hear more now that it's about Yeojin.

"Well what did she say?"

"Nono, it's nothing really. I just suspected someone did something and she told her friends it was her." She explained, but I wanted more.

"What is ittttttt tell meee!" I really wanted to know.

"Just let it go Choerry, Haseul is probably not saying anything for a reason.." Chuu interrupted. Her and Yeojin's friend Yves then exchanged looks and smiled at each-other.

"Ooh, I smell tea.." Kim Lip said. Hearing that, Chuu quickly directed her eyes back to us and giggled awkwardly.

"Yeah, spill." Hyejoo added.

"It's nothing!" Chuu exclaimed.

"Liar. Something is happening." Kim Lip insisted.

"Fine fine... Yves an I..." She was about to give in.

"Are friends!"

"Psh, lame. I thought you two were finally dating, knowing you had a crush on her for so many years." Hyejoo spoke and Chuu blushed. She quickly changed the conversation.

"So! Did Vivi see you when you were eavesdropping on their lot?" She asked Haseul.

"Yeah, actually. I wonder why she didn't say anything, but I'm happy she didn't." She answered while smiling like an idiot when Vivi was mentioned.

"Looks like someone's crushingggg~" I teased, and Haseul blushed, confirming what I just said while others were laughing.

"My goodness, everyone has a crush here except for me, I'm sad." I then said, knowing that Hyejoo and Kim Lip were also crushing on people. I quickly glance at Yeojin for no reason in particular.

"Hey don't worry, you'll like someone soon. I mean, you'll realize you already do." Chuu smirked as if she knew something.

"What?" I questioned, confused. Do I like someone?

"Nothing~" She just said, still grinning.

With that, I looked at Yeojin, who herself was looking at me.