#30 - Surprise Road Trip

Choerry's POV

The sound of Hyejoo barging into my room was so loud I was woken up from my sleep. Disoriented and alert, I try to grab something from my desk but end up falling down my bed with a thump, and Hyejoo cackles for a bit before putting on her serious face and helping me up.

"Grab all of the shit you need, we're leaving."

"I- good morning to you too..? What's happening?" I ask her while rubbing my eyes.

"The gang called. We need to go to France."
I widen my eyes, now as awake as I can be. Something bad must've happened, but I'll ask when we get in the car.

"Alright, when is our flight ready?" I question while I start changing my clothes.

"Well first of all, wait for me to look away before changing. Second, our jet is in three hours so hurry up. I'll be packing some of your stuff too." Hyejoo tells me before exiting the room.

I put on my clothes quickly, not wasting my time to straighten everything out. I grab my bag and I head down to the kitchen, picking up an apple to eat on our way to the airport, and I make my way down to the basement where Hyejoo was.

"What do we need?"

"Quite a bit of ammo. Grab the sniper rifle over there and take the toolbox. I'll take care of the rope and the knives." Hyejoo mutters as she puts several mags in the suitcase.

"How long will we be staying?"

"Until we get Hyunjin back safe and sound."

"What do we tell the others?" I ask.

"Just tell them we're going on a surprise road trip, with just the two of us. If they complain just say 'maybe if you stanned iz*one we would've let you in.'"
I stifle a laugh from that last sentence and close the suitcase after double checking to make sure everything we needed was in.

We rush to get to the car, putting the luggage inside as Hyejoo starts the car up. I get into the passenger seat, pull out my phone and send a quick text to our group chat.

Gays🏳️‍🌈

7:23
PositiveGay: HELLO EVERYONE HYEJOO AND I ARE GOING ON A SURPRISE ROAD TRIP JUST THE TWO OF US DO NOT LOOK FOR US THANK YOU HAVE FUN LOL 😂
[😐] by TsundereGay, MomGay... see 6 more

CrunchyGay: wow hyejoo you didn't even invite me?

GamerGay: what do you not get in the word "surprise"?

CrunchyGay: well let me in the surprise obviously

GamerGay: nah

CrunchyGay: why????

GamerGay: you're too annoying

ShortGay: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

GamerGay kicked ShortGay out of the groupchat

HagGay: LMAOOOOOOOOO

DumbGay: LMAOOOOOOOOO

RoboticGay: I will kick whoever else keeps this lmao chain going
[🙏] by MomGay

I giggle at the group's interactions before putting my phone back into my pocket and Hyejoo starts driving, maybe being one or two above the speed limit.