#11 - Tablemates

Choerry's POV

Chuu was intently staring at me during lunch.

"...What?" I ask her.

"So how did the project go with Yeojin yesterday?" I slightly smile when I hear her name.

"...Why do you know that?"

"Haseul told me."

I turn to Haseul, who looked like she was smirking.

"Why are you all so weird today?"

"No reasonn~ so spill the beans." Chuu insisted.

"It was nice." I just say, many things going through my mind. Why did I give in??

"Just nice?" Chuu was wearing an evil grin. What does she waaaant from meee.

"Well I mean she's cu-" I get interrupted by a loud noise.

"y'ALL I GOT POPCORN!" We turn our heads to the next table to see Yeojin holding a bag of popcorn and her group celebrating. Thank goodness she saved me so I didn't further embarrass myself. I giggle. (lmao our group always make popcorn during lunch)

"Ooh the giggle~" Chuu teases. I feel a bit of heat on my face.

"Argh why do you keep attacking me when I literally helped you get together with Yves after your several years or just fangirling over her." I teased back and she blushes.

"Okay... thank you for that.." She gave up. I smile victoriously.

"Hey, since Chuu and Yves are a couple now, why don't we sit with them? There are enough seats for all twelve of us! Plus.. we know most of us have crushes on them.." Haseul, basically the leader of the group, proposed. She probably just wanted to be closer to Vivi..

"Ohmygod that's a great idea actually!" The second in command, Kim Lip, agreed. Why do I feel like there's a deeper reason behind it?

It's too late anyways.

"Hey can out group sit with y'all?" Haseul stoop up and asked them. Yves, probably the most responsible (no she isnt lol) of the group said that they were ok with it, not forgetting to smirk at her friends.

"But don't take my popcorn!!" Yeojin added with a cute voice and pout, hugging the bag. Why is she so cute. I giggle at her actions.

"Okay girls let's move table!" Haseul says. Hyejoo groans next to me. She obviously did not want to move, but ends up doing so anyways. Chuu is quick to call dibs on the remaining seat next to Yves, Kim Lip takes the place in front of Chuu, I then sit next to her and Hyejoo tells Yeojin to move out the way so she could sit next to Gowon. Rude, but Yeojin still decides to let her take the seat and sits in front of me. When everyone was seated, Haseul sat next to me.

"Say something to her." She whispers in my ear.

"Why?" I ask.

"Just do it." Okay fine. I turn to Yeojin, who was looking at her bag of popcorn.

"Hey can I have some popcorn?" I ask, even though I clearly her say she wasn't giving any to anyone.

I smile in victory when I see her hand the bag in front of me.

"Fine... but don't take too much! And you're the only one that can have some!" She cutely pouts. I giggle, agreeing with her and wanting to tease her, I grab a fistful of popcorn. Yeojin's eyes widen for a moment.

"H-hey that too mu-! You know what I don't mind it.." She spoke up with a cute voice and blushes. I giggle again. Her friends and Haseul laugh.

"Tch... whipped... you don't even give some to us!" Hyunjin tells her. Yeojin sticks out her tongue, mocking her. I realize something.

"Wait so we're sitting together every lunch now?" I ask everyone. They look at each other and nod in agreement.

"It's better for everyone." Chuu adds and smirks.