#26 - Phone

"i'lL bE woRkInG oN thE chApTeR foRreAl tHis tiMe"
-me last chap before dying again

Yeojin's POV

Choerry was basically stomping up the stairs dragging me to wherever she's going. She was moving so quickly I tripped over my own feet several times and almost fell down the stairs once. I've never seen her so agitated like this before. Why is she being so.. weird?

When we got upstairs, I notice Choerry was leading me to her room.

This is the part where I die. My heartbeat quickens and now I'm actually nervous.

Not slowing down, she pulls me through the entrance, my other shoulder hit the wall. Hard.

For fucks sake I can't even breathe without fearing my bones are going to disintegrate.

I let out a small yelp Choerry heard. She turns to look at me, eyes filled with worry.

"Oh my god are you okay?" I could hear that she cares, but I could only scoff. I wanted to tell her "No shit I just slammed my shoulder in the fucking wall and it's a miracle we don't have to call the fucking ambulance right now" but I didn't want to hurt Choerry, so I just said

"I'm fine."

Sadly it came out way more aggressive than I anticipated. Probably because I wanted to say something actually aggressive. Choerry was quick to wear an expressionless face again as she closed the door, locked it, and dragged me to where her bed was. The fuck.

She forced me to sit on the edge of her bed, and proceeded to drag her desk chair in front of me and sat on it, facing me. She wore this 'detective' look, had her elbows on her legs and her intertwined hands hiding her mouth, like the same position as someone who was about to question another person. At this point I could hear my heartbeat banging in my ears as I rub my hands against my skirt to try and remove the humidity coming from them.

An uncomfortable silence settled in for a few minutes. In the first seconds, we were intensely staring at each-other until I felt my ears burning and had to find entertainment looking at the very clean wooden floor. That's when I looked around discreetly and noticed how Choerry's room was actually really clean and organized, the opposite of mine. I would just throw my books wherever and never do my bed. I also noticed her Harry Potter collection, ranging from the books and the movies to merch and even a music box. That was actually really fucking adorable and couldn't help but crack a small smile. A nervous smile, but one nonetheless.

Unfortunately for me, Choerry noticed that. I swear I saw something change in her eyes for a split second, but she put back her detective facade again so quickly my brain is probably just messing with me.

For the first time in what probably lasted five minutes, someone spoke up.

"What are you smiling for?" Choerry coldly asks.
Ouch, that kinda hurt.

"U- uh, n- nu- nothing! I- I just thought of something- uh- really funny in my head, t- that's all!" I hastily replied, stuttering so much to the point I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand shit of what I just said. But somehow she did. Her intense gaze still burning through me, who was now counting how many planks there were, did not faze one bit.

"Really? I would love to know what you just thought about." She told me, and god I've never been so scared of someone. Well- maybe except for when I had a gun pressed against my temple.

"U-uh.. you wouldn't understand.."

"I still want to know."

Since I didn't actually have something funny to say I just let out the first thing I had in mind.