#14 - Just a hint

Choerry's POV

"I don't know... you?" I tease and Yeojin froze for a few seconds.

Why isn't she responding? Did I say something wrong?

"Wait. Are yo-"

"What?! No! Not at all..." She suddenly exclaims, looking terrified. I stay silent for a minute and then burst out laughing, attracting others attention.

"Bwahahahah! I'm kidding, I'm kidding, don't worry!" I let out in between my loud laughs.

"H-hey! That's not funny..!" She pouts. I wanted to squish her cheeks at that moment, but the teacher interrupted by coughing.

"I know you girls are done with your work, but others aren't. Either you keep quiet, or I'll have to separate you two." He said, ruining the fun.

"Sorry sir." I briefly told him with a monotone voice and went back to Yeojin.

"Anyways, sorry for being loud, haha. Your reaction was just too funny!"

"Mhmm.." She hums, still pouting.

"But still... bet you do know something about the chocolate girl... seeing your reaction. Buut at the same time maybe my theory is too far fetched and that I just caught you off guard. But at the same time someone zoning out couldn't have had such bug reaction if they didn't know anything about the chocolate girl, y'know?" I shrug and rambled. Yeojin softly laughed at that.

"I do know who she is.. your theory isn't far fetched at all." She tells me, slight hesitation in her voice. I get excited again.

"Who is it then???" I quickly and excitedly follow up. Marine I could finally find out who it was.

"Haha, not telling you!" She says, making me whine.

"Pleaaaaaase tell me!" I shake her while asking.

"Nope!"

"Please..." I pout to get extra convincing.

".....No way." She hesitated. Is my charm working?

"Tell meeeee, I wanna knowww..." I make puppy eyes and Yeojin freezes again, slightly rosy cheeks. Did it work?? I mentally gasp.

".... Sorry... but I can't.." She finishes off, now looking away. Oh no, did I force it on her too much?

"Wait, I'm sorry if I pushed you too much, I really didn't mean to." I quickly apologize, feeling guilty,

"Nono..! You don't have to say sorry.. I just really can't tell you.." The cute girl looks in my direction again. Wait- what did I just-

"Oh it's okay... But is it someone I know? Can you at least tell me that? Just a hint please.." I try one last time, not pushing it too much.

Yeojin stays silent for a few seconds, probably considering my request. Then, she finally answers:

"Sorry... I can't even tell you that..."