#18 - Date

Choerry's POV

"You are accused of murder. Follow us. Resistance is futile, so don't even try."

I turn my head to who the policeman was talking to and look at-

"CHOI YERIM!! WAKE UP!"

I wake up up at the sudden call and get pushed down my bed, not forgetting to let out a small scream. My head hurts and my heart almost explodes. Someone was then laughing at me. I laugh too.

"Argh, what's up Hyejoo?" I ask, holding my head and grinning stupidity at her, my vision slightly blurry.

"We got visitors." She simply said. I look at my alarm clock.

"But it's only 10?"

"I guess someone was too exited. Get your tiny self up here!" Hyejoo yelled at someone.

"What the- Hey I'm not that short!" I hear a voice from downstairs running up. I knew exactly who it was.

Next thing I know Hyejoo got tackled by a girl. I walk towards the duo.

"Good morning Gowon.." I say.

"Oh hey Choerry! You look tired.."

"I just got woken up by your girlfriend, haha." The couple slightly blushes.

"Hey since you're here already, I'm gonna ask the others where they are right now." I say as I pick up my phone from the table.

Gays🏳️‍🌈

10:04
PositivePerson: where y'all at rn

MomGay: almost there, im with vivi rn

ShortGay: just left the house

HagGay: im at chuu's

ChaoticGay: bout to leave with her

TsundereGay: im eating breakfast

DumbGay: oH SHIT I FORGOT I WAS STILL SLEEPING
[😐] by TsundereGay, MomGay... see 5 more

PositivePerson: it's okay! take your time, we'll wait for you

GamerGay: i wont, so you better hurry the fuck up
10:09

"So we waiting for her or nah?" I turn to Hyejoo.

"No shit lmao, we don't leave others behind." She replies.

"Y-yeah, haha." I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell across the hallway and close the basement door on my way.

"Hi!!" I brightly cheered at Haseul and Vivi's presence.

"Come on in! The others aren't here yet." I say and they step in the house.

"I still do not understand how you three can afford this." Haseul looks around.

"Make yourselves comfortable in the living room, I'll bring snacks." I tell them, ignoring the notice.

"Laser tag here we come!" Hyejoo, Yeojin and I yell. We were the most exited of the bunch.

Everyone has arrived, though Jinsoul was like 20 minutes late. Hyejoo is gonna kill her in laser tag.

We finally head out to the place, which was luckily just a ten-minute walk. Our group was walking in pairs, Hyunjin leading us at the front. At the back was Yeojin and I. Argh, we were still awkward with each-other.

"You know, it kinda feels like y'all are on a quintuple date or something and I'm the 11th wheel." Hyunjin notices. Everyone laughs except for Yeojin, who actually looked a bit nervous because of what she said.

"Hey.. you okay?" I ask her and she flinches.

"Y-yeap, it's just that 'date' Hyunjin said that startled me. Since.. y'know.. everyone else here has someone except for us.. not that I'm implying something or anything.." She trails off. I take the opportunity to tease her.

"Well we can actually do that if you want." I joke.

"W-wha-" I burst out laughing. It was like that time I joked about her being that chocolate girl. I still wonder why she just vanished without any notice.

"Puahahahah! I was kidding.. sorry. Doing this to you is too funny!"

"H-hey! Don't play with my feelings like that..." She looked away, though I saw what looked like her blushing.

"Hey! How about we do consider this as a date then?" I propose, smiling. Yeojin turns to me again; yep, she was blushing; and her eyes were shining.

"Really??" She asks.

"Of course!" I reply in all seriousness. Her blush got bigger and she tried covering her face. How cute.

"O-okay.. I guess it's a date then..." She quietly mutters, loud enough for me to hear.

I swing my arm across her shoulders, pulling her close to me, and I feel happier at the contract.

I kinda liked the idea of being on a date with Yeojin, dunno why.