6.1

Steele's point of view

Her breasts pressed against my chest just a little bit more than they had been, forcing my body to react against my own free will. If I had any control of myself right now like I normally do, I wouldn't be acting anything like this. I just don't understand how she does these things to me so fucking easily.

"You're definitely going to be doing my abnormal homework by the end of the night," Fleur taunted me shyly, her facial expression refusing to expose any of her confidence that I know is buried deep down inside of her.

"I highly fucking doubt that." I shot back as my hand that was still wrapt in her hair obtained a tighter grasp.

She instantly gasped as I pulled down, my action forcing her to look directly up into my eyes rather than the way that she normally looks at me which is usually upward through her lashes. It drives me fucking insane when she looks at me that way, but this way keeps her eyes from being any kind of obscured.

"I'm not going to do it," she managed to get out with small movements of her sweet tasting mouth. I can tell she's forcing herself to hold back from most of the things she's feeling. And I can't help but love the obviousness of it all.

I know she tries so hard to keep her emotions from being clear to me, but it's like she can't help it. It's always so fucking obvious. She's bad at hiding any of it from me; but I don't want to be the one to tell her. I don't want her to get better at hiding shit from me. I like it being unintentionally obvious. It's weirdly cute.

"Floor," I purposefully moaned out as I pressed my lips to her neck in the spot where my face perfectly belongs.

She let out a short sigh in response to my outward expression, her admittance instantly making my stomach twist in excitement.

She's really making this whole moaning my name thing a competition between us. I'm sure it's wrong of me to love it, but I fucking love it. I love how fucking different she is compared to everyone else I have ever met. She just cares about everything in a different way when I compare her to any of them. She's not worrying about how hot she looks right now, she's not worrying about how she sounds, she's not worrying about grabbing my dick... even though I fucking wish she would.

She's worried about how I feel. Not even physically, but emotionally too. Fuck, it makes me feel good. I've never met someone who acts this way.

I tantalizingly licked over her left earlobe for a second or two before I pulled down on it after I had gotten a grasp of it between my teeth.

"Fuck," she got out hotly, making my stomach tighten once more as my dick responded in my tight jeans to her exclamation again.

"Fleur, I swear to fucking god. Just say it." I dropped her ear from my teeth to demand with a raspy and abnormally dark texture to my voice that even I could notice.