3.5

⇋"On what? How? Did you take something?" He rushed to question as he took a quick step closer to me, cornering me further into the infamous hallway

"On what? How? Did you take something?" He rushed to question as he took a quick step closer to me, cornering me further into the infamous hallway. His mood is drastically different now though. It's almost like he actually cares.

No one was staring us and our weirdly dramatic interaction down yet, but I wouldn't mind it much if they did soon. My worries have washed away, along with my earlier plans of leaving. I can't leave like this. There's no telling if I'd make it home safely. Also, I want to stay and have fun now. I'm at a party! I should enjoy every second of my time here. Sleep can wait.

"You're asking all the wrong questions right now, Steele," my voice let out in a bubbly giggle.

Yes. A giggle. Because I'm no where near feeling upset or frustrated anymore. I'm feeling light. And like I want to hug everyone who keeps catching my eye.

"Well, what are you feeling like? Sleepy?" He asked me another couple questions.

"I'm feeling... nice."

"Okay... explain a little deeper, Floor. How are you feeling?" Steele's husky voice lowered even more with his concerned command.

"I'm feeling really good. I don't know how to explain it without sounding theatrical."

"Just try. Please. I need to make sure you're alright," his big, hot hands came up to both of my biceps as he rose his volume at me out of impatience.

I instantly let out a sigh with his stern grip. And not the kind of sigh he deserves. A dreamy, hot sigh was released at the heavenly and electrifying feeling of his taught hands on my body.

Holy shit...

This is the best feeling I have ever felt. Even if he is getting mad at me for not being able to tell him what exactly I was drugged with. Like I'm supposed to know what drugs are like. I rarely ever even take ibuprofen.

"I feel good, and nice, and like dancing or hugging literally everyone in here just because I feel like it." I allowed my eyes to flutter shut as I sighed out again. I don't think someone's hands on my body have ever felt so amazing. Someone could tell me I was soaring through the dark, fluffy, rain-filled clouds above everyone right now and I'd wholeheartedly believe them. That is genuinely what I feel like at this exact second. I can literally feel the steamy precipitation against my chilly skin and it makes me feel alive.

"Sounds like ecstasy or GHB. You're not feeling like you're going to pass out or like you're hallucinating, right?"

"No. I was feeling tired and anxious at first, but now I want to embrace everyone here. It's honestly probably from that drink I had a minute ago. Am I going crazy?" My eyelids stayed pleasantly shut as I continued speaking to him as earnestly as I could.

I'm trying my absolute hardest to keep my actions under control, because my lips would be engulfing his tasteful mouth and my hands would be tracing over his strong chest if I gave these thoughts the power they ache for.