1.2

⇋Seventeen separate assignments, eight petty arguments, five work shifts, four lunch dates with Steele, and two encounters with horny Zach later; it was finally Friday

Seventeen separate assignments, eight petty arguments, five work shifts, four lunch dates with Steele, and two encounters with horny Zach later; it was finally Friday. The end of one of the longest weeks of my life. My last class of the week was finally over with, and the idea of lying in my home was becoming more and more enticing by the second.

I impatiently stood at the front doors of my building while I waited for Zach, who I had somehow sedated back into his indecisive state, rather than the controlling one he was in all last weekend.

I never confronted him about the weed issue though. It had never really been a big problem until the party, and that was the last confrontation that I had with it, so I didn't feel the need to bring it up in a fight. The eight arguments we had were mainly after we had gotten intimate, and a few of them were because he didn't want me leaving the house.

It's understandable though.

I guess.

But Steele and I have been growing a lot closer with each other lately, which is probably not a good thing because I think I'm actually becoming friends with him. It's just nice to have a person around who doesn't judge me for every single thing I say or do. He's surprisingly very good company.

He's funny, he's interesting, he's deep when he wants to be. He's dreamy too, but that's something I will never act upon.

After waiting a few more silent moments by myself at the front doors of the building, Zach's black car pulled up on the side of the curb quite a ways away. I started to walk over to him before he was even able to bring the car to a complete stop. Avoiding person after person, I dragged myself quickly to Zach, making it to the old hunk of metal within at least fifteen seconds. But my speed is mostly due to the temperature outside.

"Hey, Flower!" Zach happily greeted me as I opened up the car door and plopped myself down.

The door slammed shut behind me as I threw my bag in the floorboard next to my feet. "Hey, Zeeko."

"How was your day?" He asked me as he started to drive us away from the school. We unhurriedly stopped whenever someone was trying to cross the one-lane road and I felt myself get comfortable in my seat after realizing we may be on campus for a while waiting on the traffic to clear.

"It was boring. What about yours?" I unenthusiastically sighed as I emptily gazed out the window.

Zach drove steadily away from the green grass of the college's campus. I had started listening to what he was saying until I spotted Steele's white Camino in the parking lot near the dorms.

I instantly brightened up in my seat for a second, but once we got slightly closer to the familiar car, something in my chest dropped.

"It was pretty good!" Zach's voice echoed in my ears as I witnessed the sight of who I assume was Steele and a girl in his car.