0.7

(This chapter contains sexual themes

(This chapter contains sexual themes.)

"Zach," I heard my own voice loudly moan, my sigh echoing around Zach and I as we lay in the leather covered back seat of his car with his body on top of mine.

Zach had finally found a place to stop at a few minutes ago before we had gotten way too far into what we were planning on doing. We were currently parked at a low hanging ledge that over looks the city lights of Seattle, no one was around, and I'm still kind of... pretty drunk. But I'm not going to bring that up to Zach again. Mainly because this time, for once in the past few months, Zach is actually very willing to get into what we're doing.

We had only been out here for about ten minutes at this point in time. It took him almost fifteen minutes to find the peaceful spot, but I personally think he was stalling so that I would bring him to the brink only to back off.

That's just what I think though. To be completely fair with myself, I'm still too drunk to really process anything fully. That alcohol has me in a chokehold.

The radio softly emitted old 70-80's pop and classic rock hits around us through the old speakers of his car. This station really is not the best choice for whenever you're trying to get it on, but it does fill the empty space between our bodies.

Zach and I had moved to the back seat whenever we first arrived, and we had been exclusively making out ever since. At least up until now.

Between the small kisses that he had been placing on the corner of my mouth, I could feel as one of his hands slowly moved in between my easily accessible legs and his other hand gently groped my chest. Which is seriously crazy.

Zach literally never touches my boobs. I know right now in this moment that I have reached a personal high score in life. Zach Ainsley, the most respectful, decent man in the whole town of Seattle, can barely hold himself back from me anymore.

"Fleur. Can I-" Zach moaned out, his lips tickling my ear as I kiss up and down his sharp jaw line.

"What?" I breathed back as I took my mouth off of his skin for a split second.

"Can- can I take off your dress?" He spoke as his breath tried to catch up with him.

I placed a few more kisses over the length of his goosebump covered neck before deciding on an answer to give him.

"It's a little cold, Zach," I whispered into his shoulder as he began kissing the area below my ear while giving my left boob a benevolent squeeze with his eager hand.

"I still have these blankets," he spoke in his normal tone, simply pulling away from my body to pick up a brown blanket from the floorboard.

"Can't you just lift up the skirt part? You don't need the rest of my body for anything."

"That's true, but I don't get the full effect if you have your clothes on." He defended while dropping the blanket to bring both of his hands back to each side of my head.