2.2

⇋Zach and I finally made it inside the venue

Zach and I finally made it inside the venue. The time on my phone read 7:24 and a message from Hope asked where we were. I shot her a quick text back as we entered the main room of the building where hundreds of people waited for the music to start, although there was already muffled rap playing throughout the speakers around the room.

It didn't take more than five minutes for Hope to finally spot Zach and I.

She quickly moved next to my unoccupied side without a greeting, but she held a large smile on her face.

"Hey," I happily spoke to her over the music. "What are you so smiley about?"

"I'm just glad you showed up. I really thought you were going to leave me hanging. I mean, I wouldn't blame you if you would have."

"Do you think you could get me another one of those wristbands, Hope?" Zach sighed as he leant over to look at Hope's flawless face.

"Yeah! You guys will have to come backstage with me though to get them. Do you want one too, Fleur?" She moved her beautiful eyes from the crowd to catch mine.

"I'm alright. I'll tag along though." I smiled and she returned the gesture.

"Follow me." She began maneuvering her way past everyone while Zach and I followed.

We made our way to a few bouncers and an open door near the stage, where Hope then desperately explained she was close friends with one of the bands.

The only attentive bouncer wasn't taking it until a tall man with dreamy hair who was already backstage talked us in.

"Thanks for getting that dumbass to listen to me, Knox! This is Fleur and Zach," Hope thanked the nice haired boy as soon as we got further into the nearly pitch black area cluttered with instrument cases.

"Hey," he murmured to the two of us as he walked us deeper into the fire hazard. "You need bracelets I'm assuming?"

"Yeah. Two, please," she perkily smiled as we came to a stop at a large instrument case.

"Okay," he continued to speak under his breath as he searched the floor before him.

"Hey!" Another guy walked up to our group and greeted Hope. This one was medium tall with blonde, neatly styled hair and a face like a Roman sculpture.

"Hi, Jesse! Where's Caleb?"

"Probably taking a shit," the guy named Jesse chuckled as Knox joined in on the laughter. "He made the mistake of deciding that he wanted to eat Chipotle for dinner."

"Here," Knox continued to quietly laugh under his breath as he handed Hope two blue colored wrist bands.

"Thanks!" She beamed as she took them. "You guys staying back here all night?"

"Yeah, probably." Knox shortly replied as a tall figure made its way over to us.

"Hope, Floor, Nose Ring." Steele's gravel-filled voice acknowledged us three. He walked until he got next to Knox's side, where he then glared us down from across the instrument case. "Having fun yet?"