3.8

⇋I felt as my phone buzzed in my pocket, but I tried my hardest to ignore it

I felt as my phone buzzed in my pocket, but I tried my hardest to ignore it. I'm sure it's West texting me again, considering I never opened his last text and he's adamant on hanging out with me sometime soon.

But I'm here with Steele right now. And he's gazing into my eyes like I'm the only person he's ever had feelings for. And I'm looking at him like he's the largest and most beautiful full moon this planet has ever been lucky enough to see. My feelings for him run much deeper than I give them credit for, and I hate it. I wish he didn't have me wrapped around his finger.

"Floor," he respired darkly as his sweltering hand went to the loose drawstring of my sweatpants. "There are so many times I've imagined pinning you down and hearing your breath against my ear. I've wanted you underneath me for so fucking long."

"Are you, like, actually being serious?" I questioned quietly with a weak look. I need to know if he means all of this because he's damn good at hiding his feelings if he does.

An unhallowed grin found its way onto his compellingly soft lips, and even though I'm currently laying down, I felt my knees go weak at the tauntingly attractive smile.

"Since the first fucking moment I saw you, Fleur. I swear. The thought has been in my mind since the second your eyes caught mine in front of that dorm. I can see past the innocent act you wear. The reserved expressions, your conservative outfits, the whole freshman attitude you've got going on. There's more to you than that and I know it." He lowly told me. "I desperately want to know what's deeper than the surface level that you show to everyone."

I felt my eyebrows come closer together as my focus attended to his growing pupils while he watched my face. "There's not much else here." I replied under my strained breath. "I don't party, I don't do any kind of drugs, I don't have a single tatt-"

"I don't care," he retaliated, using the same tone of voice that I had been using. "You're so fucking hot to me for some reason. You're not like everyone else. I want to know why."

As he quickly brought his mouth back to my neck, I lost his eyes to look at the sky. His swift motion forced me completely onto my shoulder blades and I let out a lusty exhale of air at the abrupt and burning movement. He kissed and sucked on my neck for another second, but his mouth eventually trailed away from the sensitive skin so that his face was now hovering only a couple inches away from mine.

He gazed at me from underneath his dark curls, the enticing look in his eyes making me nervous and giddy. He's looking at me like how I assume he looks at his girlfriends. I sort of love it.

But I don't at the same time.

Fuck.

I am one of them now. I don't want to be one of them.

My first kiss with Steele was literally less than two days ago and now his hand is trying to find its way into my pants. And I'm really about to fucking let it in.