9.2

(This chapter contains sexual content.)

Steele's point of view

My brain fought my hand as hard as possible to try removing her hip from underneath my palm, though it refused to budge. I don't know how she does these things to me, but that bottle I've downed has evaporated from my bloodstream to be replaced with my unconditional obsession of her. Fuck, I know I need to stop touching her like this, but I don't fucking want to. I want to touch all of her. Every single fucking millimeter.

Out of nowhere, I can hear our past encounters echoing in my murky brain, and it's not fucking helping my severe withdrawals of her. Imagining her breathing my name, her fingertips dragging down my chest, feeling her body shake underneath mine because of what I do to her. I need to feel her again.

My hand disobeyed my mind and snaked it's way further along her backside. The silk texture of the dress mixed with her body heat is proving to be one of the most dangerous combinations I've ever come across telling from my unexpected bodily reaction. The way she gets me so hard so easily is not fucking fair.

Fleur nearly moaned as I grabbed her ass and my eyes rushed open to see the expression on her breathtaking face. Her flawless teeth showing through her parted lips paired perfectly with her lightly shut eyes makes me impatient to take this further. Just to hear her sweetly moan my name one more time. Just one more time. Even if it's the last time I ever hear the syrupy, caramelized sound.

Wait. Does she want this to be the last time?

Why is she doing this? She should be upset with me. She was upset with me not even fifty minutes ago. I haven't seen or talked to her in a week, and I just took all the blame for everything that happened, and I'm keeping her from going to whatever stupid ass party they're throwing tonight. She should hate my guts right now.

"Pause... I need to know wh- what's happening." My heavy breath was almost more noticeable than my words. Fleur's eyes slowly opened, the reveal of her honey colored irises making my heart skip a long beat that would easily qualify a need for medical assistance. She has to see how fucking nervous I am.

She looked between both of my eyes placidly as though she doesn't think this will be the last time we'll ever see each other. I don't know why it feels like that to me though. The knowledgeable, calm expression on her face seems to hint that she knows more than me. Like she has a secret about us that only she herself knows and she isn't planning on disclosing it with me anytime soon.

Though I watched the omnipotence within her seamlessly fade into her usual timid attitude after another second of unintended silence.

"You don't want this?" She sadly whispered. My hand barely squeezed her to add some sort of an immediate answer to her heartbreaking question.

"Don't fucking ask that like you don't know the answer," I frustratedly sighed. "I'm not sure if this is something you want though."

The expression on her face switched again and I found her still looking up at me, but as though she has the upper ground again. Despite the majorly drastic height difference standing between us, obviously. "I want you to fuck me," she bluntly stated with lowered eyelids, her word choice settling weirdly in my stomach as her pointer finger found the middle of my bare chest. "I'm an adult who can make her own decisions, so stop trying to make them for me, Steele."