33

"I was about to win my game ya know."

Jisung looked at the four of them who stood in front of his door. "We need your help."

"Funny you're asking help from a 16 year old."

Hyewon pouted.
"So you dont want to help us?"

"O-oh no noona ofcourse I'll help!"

Donghyuck clicked his tongue, folding his arms across his chest. He immediately agreed to help Hyewon when she asked but not him.

"Biased little bi-"
"Your jealousy is showing," Jaemin whispered, leaning closer to his ear as Jisung stepped aside to invite them in. "Don't worry, she isn't into younger guys."

"I hope you bite your tongue off on our way back."
Being used to his clapbacks, the latter just chuckled, following behind as the tempered leader stormed past him.

"So what do you guys need help with?" Jisung asked as he lead them to his room, opening the door to reveal a few desktops, their light being the only thing illuminating the room.

"For the love of God please turn on your lights."
"No."

"I was expecting like, rows of computers, and on the walls too," Donghyuck stated.
"I actually only need one if I wanna access into anything."

"We don't know where Han Soo is, we need help with tracking again," Hyewon said as the two other boys wander around, curiously inspecting every single thing they touch like a bunch of kids.

"I mean sure," he began clicking files and typing codes into his desktop, "but why aren't the cops doing this?"

"Han Soo was our only hacker at the station and he erased every record we had," Taeyong replied.

His head hung low, fingers resting on the bridge of his nose as he groaned out of frustration.
"He was always helping out at the murder scene so we just brushed it off when his dna was detected."

Minutes passed and Jisung pulled up a video, pausing on the targeted face.
"Yup there he is, in Yongsan."

"Wow you sure know alot for a 16 year old."

"I was just really interested in computers and stuff," he flushed at the compliment.

"So when and where are we going?" The two distracted ones finally joined.

"According to the videos he was in Yongsan since last night so he should still be there tomorrow."

"Well I guess we're going tomorrow night then."