10

"Ms Jang?"
Hyewon woke up when she heard someone call her name. She opened her eyes and saw Mr Kim looking back at her from the driver's seat. "We've arrived."

She looked out the window and saw an old looking factory. It was pretty rundown, but I guess you could tell that it's still being used.
"Ah right- I forgotten why we're here for a second," Hyewon chuckled, stepping out of the car.

She slowly dawdled towards the entrance of the factory, the rest of her men following behind her, armed and ready.

She pushed the huge metal doors open, a loud creaking sound emitted as they moved- obviously the hinges haven't been oiled in quite a while.
Hyewon wasn't exactly invited here so her gang's prescence definitely turned a few startled faces.

"Does anyone know where Yoon Ji Ho is?" she asked out loud, noticing that most of them avoided her gaze.

A man stepped out of the shadows, ambling up in front of Hyewon. A smirk etched her lips at the sight of him.
"Hyewon," Ji Ho smiled, "what are you doing here?"

She laughed, taking a few steps towards him. He wasn't exactly very tall, which only made it more convenient for Hyewon to bore her eyes into his.
"Are you acting dumb or did you actually forget about the money you owe me?"

"Ah right," he nervously stuttered, "I was going to give it to you but we had an urgent matter so-"

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not lying Hyewon, I'm not."
She glanced down at the man's sweaty hands, observing the way his gaze darted from one corner to another. He was clearly on edge, making Hyewon scoff at how skittish he could become.

"And you call yourself a leader."
"What?"

She sniggered, pointing out to everyone that he was shaking, humiliating him.
"At least act like you're not a wuss if you don't have the money."
Her critical statement triggered Ji Ho's feelings, but he didn't show it- not yet at least.

"Take everything we gave them," Hyewon instructed her men, leering at how easily they let her snatch away their weapons- or you could call it hers, it's not like they paid for it anyways.

She sauntered towards the exit, seeing as things should go well enough, overlooking the fact that Ji Ho had a handgun in his jacket.

She let out a scream when she felt a sharp pain at her thigh, falling to the ground. Mr Kim immediately came to her side, supporting the girl's upper body as she glared at Ji Ho who had pulled the trigger.

"If you wanted to kill me your aim should've been better."

"You know what, just kill all of them."
Mr Kim nodded his head and slowly laid her on the ground.
The last thing she heard was the sound of gunshots cutting through the air before everything turned black.

_

"Don't cry Hyewon ah," her mother comforted, holding Hyewon in her arms as her dad patched up her injured leg. "I'm almost done."

He finally taped the bandage down, storing the first aid kit back into the cupboard. "You should've been more careful Hyewon."

"Oh it's okay Honey," he chuckled, bending down to Hyewon's level. "That's how she'll grow stronger, right?"

Hyewon inclined, drying her tear stained cheeks as her dad patted her head.
"That's my girl."

The girl jolted up in her bed, lying back down a second later, feeling dizzy at the lack of blood. She looked at her bandaged leg, draping an arm over her eyes.

The familiar metallic smell lingered in her nose, telling her that it probably turned into a blood bath after she gave order to get rid of them.

Shouldn't you be used to the smell or something?"
"Why would I be?"
"You kill people too don't you?"

She chuckled, remembering their short conversation they had the other night.

The door to her room opened and Taeyong waltzed in. "Look at which stupid brat got herself into a mess again."

Hyewon peeked out from under her arm, carefully lifting herself up on her elbows.

"Wow- I'm fine thank you for asking," she breathed out. "What are you doing here?"

"Mr Kim informed me on what happened." He rolled a chair over to the side of the bed and took a seat.
"The medical team already removed the bullet, but don't move around too much."

"Hey I finally got shot for the first time." She leaned her head against the headboard, sipping on the water that was prepared on her nightstand.

"You're making it sound like it was on your bucket list ya know."
"Maybe it was."

He ruffled her hair, "Just get some rest kid."

"