45

Jisung hummed as he skipped towards Hyewon's house, the place he settles for whenever he's bored.

"Good morning!" he called out to the guards as he arrived.
They had gotten quite used to the boy's constant drop bys, greeting him back.

His pace slowed down as he reached the entrance, confused by the black car that was parked out front.
"Hm what is his car doing here?"

Stepping into the house, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He wasn't expecting a call on such a quiet morning so it startled him a little.

He took it out to see Taeyong calling.
"Hi Hyung what's up?"

"Hey where are you?"
The tone of his voice seemed to inquire something.

"I'm at Hyewon's house, why?"

"Look don't tell her but I need you to do me a favour."

Taeyong explained what he needed help with to the boy, making sure he understood before hanging up.
"Okay thanks Jisung, bye."
"Alright bye."

Jisung tilted his head, processing what he just heard, pushing it aside a little while later as he went up the stairs towards Hyewon's room.

"Is she still sleeping? I'm getting hungry," he mumbled to himself, arriving at her door, quietly turning the door handle.

His mouth almost immediately fell open as he made out the sleeping figures, taking this chance to snap a pic and send it to Jaemin.

He internally screamed, giggling like a little girl at the same time. "I'm gonna pretend like I didn't see anything."

The soft click from Jisung closing the door managed to wake Hyewon up.
She rubbed her eyes, trying to sit up but the weight around her waist prevented her from doing so.

Looking at the person on her left, she let out a loud gasp, pushing him off her.

"OW what the hell?!"
Donghyuck landed on the floor, waking up right when he hit the ground.

"What are you doing here???"

He rubbed his arm where he fell on, taking in his surroundings as sleep slowly left his system. "Oh..."

"W-wait don't get the wrong idea," he stuttered, quickly getting up and going over to her table.
"I was gonna leave last night, but I saw this here."

He handed the sticky note over to Hyewon, mumbling the rest of his sentence. "I thought it'd be better if I stayed just incase."

The girl scrunched her brows at what was written, and the handwriting was oddly familiar too.

You better watch out Hyewon
I'll be watching you

Donghyuck snickered.
"This person needs to work on their handwriting that's for sure."

"...I think I know who left this here."

"Huh who?"

_

He continued to munch on the sandwich he didn't fnish from breakfast as he watched Hyewon scroll through CCTV recordings of yesterday.
"My guards would only let you in if they know you."

"Okay...there's me, Jaemin, Jisung and your cop friend."

"No there's Min Kyung too." 
"Min Kyung?"

"Mhm yea it is him."
She paused the video, pointing to her computer screen.
"The dude from the cafe the other day."

He brushed his hands off after finishing the sandwich, taking a seat beside Hyewon to get a better look.
"Ah, him."

"I never got to tell them to stop letting him in."

"Is this some kind of petty act then?"

She shrugged.
"We have to ask him to find out I guess."