15

"Hey Mr Kim I'll be heading out for a while."
Hyewon slid her hoodie on, putting the hood over her head- the temperature seemed to be dropping quickly even though it was months away from winter.

"Would you like me to drive you to your destination Ms Jang?"
Mr Kim popped out from behind the kitchen wall, receiving the shake of her head as she declined his offer.
"It's alright."

Hyewon liked walking nowadays. She honestly forgotten how nice the outside was- the only time she ever was out was when she had clients to meet with or some kind of operation.

She felt more alive after meeting them- especially Donghyuck. Their exchanges weren't exactly among the nicest but they were real.

The neon lights of the convenience store sign shone brightly in the dark, becoming more clearer as she got closer- close enough to notice the familiar figure hiding behind the wall just in front of the store.

She snuck up behind him and followed his intense gaze. Her eyes landed on Jaemin, and beside him was another girl. They were standing right outside of where she had left her house for.

"Are they on a date...at the convenience store?"
Her voice, which interrupted the quiet sounds of the crickets and wind, made Donghyuck jump.

He rolled his eyes at her prescence. "Why am I always bumping into you?"

"I could ask you the same thing," she scoffed, eyes instinctively travelling up to him.
His unkempt hair messily hung over his hooded eyes, staring off at the two.

Hyewon got fidgety in less than two minutes, pacing behind Donghyuck. "Why are you spying on them?"

"Oh come on, my bro got himself a little date don't you think I want to know how it goes? Plus, it's a kind of-"

"Whatever, I'm heading over there." Hyewon started to make her way over but she got abruptly pulled back.

Her pulse got caught when her back came into contact with the cold surface of the wall, forgetting to breathe as she felt him coming closer.

"Where do you think you're going Princess?"

pls I cringed