6

Donghyuck jolted up in his bed at the sound of his window sliding open. He almost screamed when a hand grabbed onto the sill. "What the fuck are you doing here?!"

Hyewon threw her bag in before jumping in herself. She groaned, "Your office was much more easier to get into, just so you know."

She dusted her hands, adjusting her clothes and glanced over to him, noticing that he was wearing something more comfortable than usual. "Are you seriously going to sleep at 5 in the evening?"

"I'm just tired," he grumbled, diverting his gaze to somewhere else. "If you're here to ask me for help again-"

"I don't want to hurt your pride but I'm here for Jaemin, not you." She strides towards the door, giving him a short wave. "I'll see you another time buddy."

"Since when was I was your bud- Hey wait-"
She hurriedly shuffled to the room right next to Donghyuck's, facepalming herself as she stepped in.

"I see you got the wrong window," Jaemin said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. "Ugh you said your room was the third one."

"Did I? Whoops my bad." He gave her a cheeky smile.
She sat beside him, pushing some scrap materials away. "So what were we supposed to do?"

"You weren't listening?"
"Nope."
"I didn't either."

He scratched his head.
"I think we're screwed."

_

They were halfway through the report after finding out the task from a classmate when Hyewon received a phone call.
She pushed herself off the floor and stood further across from where they were.

"What is it Mr Kim?"
She spoke in a low voice, but she was still audible, it wasn't like Jaemin's room was that big.

"Say that again." She rolled her head back, a palm on the back of her neck. "What the hell were they doing?"

Jaemin flinched at her sudden outburst. "I'm coming over now," she spat before hanging up.
"Uuhh I assume you're leaving?"

"Yea I'm sorry." She started picking her stuff up, sending him an apologetic look. "It's okay we can finish this another day."

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said before rushing out the door, not noticing that she had dropped something.

"Hyewon-" Jaemin called out, but she was already probably out of hearing range.
He walked over to what she had dropped, realizing it was a picture.

He picked it up and flipped it over. "What-"

Jaemin squinted his eyes at the image, scoffing in disbelief at the familiar face of the man that was in it.