22

Donghyuck watched as the body above him fell onto the ground after the loud gunshot.

Hyewon shoved the gun back into her jacket and hastily ran down the stairs.
"What the heck is your problem?"

She was taken aback when he didn't show her any attitude and instead, poked the guy and cheekily smiled at her. "Um-"

"Uh oh is he dead?"
She furrowed her eyebrows at his playful manner.

He lifted a finger at her.
"Guess you're going to jail."

"Are you drunk?" Hyewon exclaimed after stepping closer to him, taking in a whiff of alcohol.
She rubbed her temples, watching the drunk teen innocently examining the dead man.

"Get up."
She grabbed his hand, trying to help him stand but he yanked it away.

"I can.. stand my..self."

Hyewon scoffed as Donghyuck attempted to get up on his own, stumbling as soon as he got onto his feet, almost falling again if Hyewon didn't put her arm around him.

She used her free hand to pull out her phone and dialed Mr Kim. "I need you to help me clean something up."

She glanced at the blood that coloured the grass black while Mr Kim confirmed her whereabouts.
"Yea thanks."

It probably would've been easier dragging Donghyuck home if he wasn't putting all his weight on her.

He was babbling gibberish all the way to his house and Hyewon wished she could plug earplugs into her ears right there and then.

She felt great when she finally threw him onto his bed, stretching her back. She took a look at the inebriated boy- seeing that his eyes were about to shut, she took it as a sign to leave.

Hyewon let out a yelp when she was suddenly pulled, her face colliding with his chest. "Don't go please."

A pinkish tint crawled up her cheeks as she tried to loosen his tight grip on her but to no avail.

She gave up, settling on waiting for him to fall back asleep, and when she felt his breathing becoming heavier, she slowly wriggled out of his grasp.

She hesitantly pulled his covers over him, waking him up a little and he looked at her with half opened eyes. "I'm sorry about your parents, I didn't know."

A small smile found its way to her lips, this being a time where she probably won't ever witness again.

"Good night Donghyuck," she chuckled as he buried himself deeper into his bed, turning the lights off and slowly closing his door behind her as she left.

Uhh :')

Uhh :')