7

"She's been staring at him for the past ten minutes."

Donghyuck leaned forward. "Do you like him or something?"
Hyewon ignored him and continued to intently stare at the boy.

"If I'm wasting my time by coming down here to this noisy ass cafeteria just to watch her drool over some dude, then I'm heading back up."

Donghyuck was about to push his chair back but Hyewon beat him to it, stepping towards the boy.

He sat at table which was closest to the back, preoccupied by his phone.
He looked amused by the content of it but was startled when Hyewon slammed her hand down onto the table.

"Park Jisung right?"

He hesitantly nodded, putting his phone down. "Follow me."

Hyewon's serious expression made him reluctant, but he got up and followed her anyways,
Donghyuck and Jaemin trailing behind.

They reached the rooftop and Jisung jumped as Hyewon whipped her head around at him.
"How'd you know?" she questioned.

"How does he know what?" Donghyuck repeated, coming up to stand beside them. "He knows I'm in a gang."

"Wait you're saying people don't know that you are?" He raised an eyebrow at her.
"No one knows," she pointed at Jisung, "but he does."

_

Jisung had always been talented in technology and stuff like that, and he was finally getting noticed for it- after hacking into Hyewon's citizen profile.

"You just seemed to have an interesting life," Jisung had explained, "I wasn't exactly wrong."

"That's kinda creepy, kid," Jaemin said.

"Look, if I let you in on this, you cannot tell anyone, okay?"
He beamed, finally getting some action in his boring life, "okay!"

"And why aren't people allowed to know?" Donghyuck butted in.

Hyewon focused on stirring her drink as she spoke. "It's already bad enough people know that you're in a gang, and knowing another gang leader is going around the school would only scare them even more."

"Bad enough?" Donghyuck clenched his jaw, his tousled hair covered his eyes as he lowered his head. "Whatever, I'm leaving. Have fun."

_

"Should we head down to the station to look for Taeyong?"
Jaemin nodded at Hyewon's suggestion. "Yea sure let's go."

Donghyuck just so happened to be passing by, catching their attention. "Hey dude, we're heading down to the station, wanna join us?"

He eyed the three of them, his usual dark expression made Jisung avert his gaze. "I'm good, y'all can go play cat and mouse with the killer by yourself."

Hyewon scoffed at his tone, watching him disappear out behind the school gates. "Donghyuck is really starting to get on my nerves."

Jaemin shoved his hands in his pockets.
"I just realized he lets you call him Donghyuck."
"What do you mean?"

"He hates it when people call him that, not since his mother got into the accident."