3

Donghyuck glared at the younger boy opposite him. "If this is your definition of having fun I don't think I want in on any of it."

"Oh come on it'll be exciting," Jaemin whined.

"What did you even say to him?" Hyewon stifled a giggle. "I told him we were going to the arcade."

"I'm never trusting you again," he grumbled, crossing his arms, feeling betrayed by Jaemin who tricked him into tagging along.

"Oh just suck it up and help."

"Uh y-yea what she said," Taeyong awkwardly said, scratching the nape of his neck, avoiding the death stare he was receiving from Donghyuck.

Hyewon kicked him. "Ow! Hey wha-"
She gave him a look and he heaved out a sigh. "Fine I'll help- just this one time."

"But y'all have got to come up with a better name than the 537 killer, it's lame."

_

"Hey we've been waiting for a long time already," Donghyuck's voice crackled over the radio. "Where's this guy of yours?"

"Be patient," Hyewon grumbled, shutting her eyes tightly when she heard his voice again. "Okay but I've been patient for the past few hours."

"You know you should seriously just-"

"Hyewon look." Taeyong tapped her shoulder and pointed to across the street. "That's our suspect."

They locked their eyes on the man who staggered out of the dim parlor.
He definitely wasn't sober, swaying right and left as his feet crossed over each other.

He soon entered a dark alley and Taeyong gave a signal that they should follow him.
"You better not mess anything up," Hyewon added, directing it at Donghyuck who raised his brow upon hearing her statement.

It was already dark out, leaving the streets and sidewalk empty.
As Hyewon inched closer to where the man disappeared into, she slowly pulled her gun out, backing up onto the wall.

She hesitantly peeked into the alley, but before she could see anything the guy dashed out, screaming his lungs out.

Taeyong grabbed him before he could escape, cuffing him. "Geez hold still, would you?" Hyewon got her flashlight out and shined it into the darkness.

"What the fuck," she cursed out, clamping a hand over her mouth at the grotesque scene in front of her.
Her reaction peaked Donghyuck's curiosity. "Damn what's gotten you so shaken up?"

He went beside Hyewon and the colour from his face drained ever so slightly too. "O-oh."

He glanced back at Taeyong who still had the guy pressed against the ground. "Um Mr cop dude, I think you need to call the station."

"