25

Hyewon didn't know what to feel.

It's not like they were close.
I mean even if she did want to get closer to each other, they still weren't, so what is she feeling right now?

"Don't fucking touch me!"
He moved away from Taeyong's grasp, looking over to Hyewon.
"Can you tell your cop friend to leave me alone?"

She didn't answer him, averting her gaze to somewhere else as he stared at her, scoffing in disbelief.

He eventually gave in, letting his hands get cuffed behind his back before heading over to the car.

"Shouldn't we help him?" Jisung innocently asked, poking Jaemin for an answer.
"It's better not to, we'll figure something out later."

Yea sure, they'll figure it out soon, unless he really did have something to do with the murders.
They could only wait for the results then.

_

"Hey let me out!

Donghyuck rattled the metal bars in an attempt to get the attention of the other cops but they were probably just ignoring him on purpose.

He let out a heavy sigh in defeat, sitting himself down on the shaky bed they provided there, judging the extremely low quality.

His mind unconsciously drifted back to when he got taken away.

Jaemin waved him off as he got pushed into the vehicle like it was any other day but Hyewon- there was this look of betrayal she had in her eyes like he did something wrong.

But he didn't, so there was nothing to be worried about- he'll just explain everything once they let him out.

"Argh heck no, why does it matter what she thinks," he carped, letting his head fall into his hands.

"Hey buddy."
Donghyuck's head perked up at Taeyong's voice.

"Don't buddy me, it's Haechan."
"Oh, sorry."

He stood up from the bed to stand in front of him, leaning against the bars. "Get me out of here."

"No can do, it's the procedure."

"Well your procedure is shit."

Taeyong let out a sigh. "Once we find out whose blood that was on your shirt, we'll see if we should let you go or not."

"In the meantime," his eyes travelled Donghyuck up and down making the boy awkwardly shrink back, "I should get you a new shirt."

"But then I would be ruining the show for your fans over there." He gestured towards a few of the female cops who were whispering among themselves, glancing at Donghyuck every now and then.

"Get me the damn shirt or I'll unhinge your kneecaps when I'm out of here."

"Geez alright."