4

Hyewon watched as they lifted the dead woman's body into a bag and zipped it up. She got a whif of the decayed body as they passed her.

She scrunched her nose, stepping back a little. "Oh god that smelled like shit."

Mr Park, the suspect, was being dragged into a police car. He tried resisting. "I didn't do anything!"

"Hey Hyewon I'll be heading to the station. Will you be okay being with them?"
Taeyong gestured towards Jaemin and Donghyuck who just witnessed everything silently from the side.

"Yep you go ahead," she reassured him.
"Okay I'll see you soon."

After watching the red and blue lights fade away down the road, she went to where the two guys were.

"Well that was interesting," Donghyuck joked. Jaemin shook his head at his friend's dark humour. "Are you seriously laughing at someone getting murdered?"

"I don't know- am I?"
He pushed himself off the wall, hands in his pockets. "If that's all, I'll be heading back home now."

"Hey wait." Donghyuck stopped and looked at Hyewon who called him. "What?"

"The offer's still standing if you want it."

"I'll think about it."
He smirked, "I'm surprised you so desperately want my help."

She poked her tongue on the inside of her cheek. "The cops want it, not me, don't flatter yourself."

"Whatever you say," he chuckled, turning his back to her. "Stay safe on your way home princess, don't get killed."