Origin story (Prologue)

[3rd POV]

Police cruisers are driving around Manhattan, sirens blaring in the air as a man in a white hoodie and black pants with paint on the right pant leg and a leather sling bag stood up from a rooftop of a 7 story building

???: "Ok, let's take it from the top"

The hooded teenager then run to the edge of the roof before jumping off and doing a backflip before diving down

???: "My name is Y/n L/n, I was bitten by a radioactive spider, and as far as I know...I wasn't meant to be spiderman"

The teenager then shot a web from his wrist and swings around the block before swinging by a billboard to transition to him spray paint on it before jumping down to the nearby ally and began brawling with a few thugs before turning around to meet a girl in blonde hair with a black headband wearing an outfit fit for a garage band drummer

Y/n: "I was just your typical troublemaker, so I do what most troublemakers do, vandalize some stuff and getting into fights. But that slowly change when I met the girl of my dreams...we didn't get along much at first but slowly we grew closer. But of course, life isn't gonna go always your way."

It then transitioned to photos of Y/n and the girl butting heads before one by one it got friendlier until it stops to where they seem to be in a happy relationship. The photo then faded to Y/n holding a bouquet only to drop it once he opened the door before running away as the photo of their perfect relationship is torn in half.

Y/n then fought a few thugs to blow of steam and punched one of them to the wall so hard it cracked. It then transitioned to Y/n in his room as he accidentally punched a hole through his concrete wall and found a blueprint and a file called "Multiverse theory: confirmed"

Y/n: "But that's when I learned about it, The Multiverse Theory."

Y/n then sat on his desk as he began researching the file along with a pile of books as it began stacking more and more before transitioning to him with a welding mask before lifting it to see that he was now in his workbench with a goggle-wearing teen beside him as they made a device.

Y/n: "So I researched it and learned every single thing I need to know about it, and with a help of my friend Peter Parker we've created a hand-worn device that can allow us to travel to earths beyond ours. And I've seen it all."

Y/n now wore the device on his wrist along with his white hoodie and black pants and wore a mask that covers his face but not his hair as he puts on his hood as multiple variations of New York is seen around him.

Y/n: "I've traveled through hundreds or even thousands of earths hoping to find a different me living a good life. But every earth I went to I noticed something, We weren't meant to be a hero, we weren't meant to have a good life. At a start of a bad mistake, it all goes downhill and there's no escaping it, we were all meant to be forgotten."

The variations then stopped as Y/n stands before a wanted poster of himself with all the list of his crimes posted on a large tombstone with his name carved on it. This brought him to tears as he falls to his knees, as his surroundings turned into a void in space. He then stood up as he stared at a worn-out billboard for 'Y/n a hero that has fallen in duty' as his eyes of sadness turned into one of determination

Y/n: "then so be it! I will make these people remember, I'll make sure that these people never forget us ever again. Sure this might be selfish, sure other spider-man might try and catch me for it, but I don't care."

Y/n is then seen in front of a vandalized billboard with a paint can in hand before a web pattern with images of Y/n getting chased by different versions of spider-man, one in black and white, one with a transformation device on his wrist with Japanese letterings around him and one as a pig.