(The Mary Janes arc) Part 11

In an apartment somewhere in New York, we hear arguing behind a closed-door which gets progressively grows louder as the accompanying footsteps grew closer. When the door swings open, we get a clear view of Gayle stomping into the room with Timothy following behind with a similar angered expression with a cast on his arm.

Gayle: "I just don't get how that's so difficult for you to do, Timothy!?"

Timothy: "Why are you always in my face all the time!?"

Gayle: "Because, just once! Just once, I want you to stop being a pain in the ass all the time"

Timothy: "Oh, so we're talking about being a pain in the ass? How about you stop being a bitch!"

Gayle: *gasp* "How dare you!"

Timothy: "First was your sister giving me problems, then her little friend BROKE MY WRIST!"

Timothy then took his leather jacket from a chair before tossing it around his shoulder. 

Gayle: "And where do you think you're going?"

Timothy: "Far from here, plus I got stuff to do with the guy"

Gayle: "Fine! You could jerk each other off for all I care"

Timothy snarked at Gayle before shutting the front door on his way out. Sighing in frustration, Gayle went over to her kitchen and grabbed a bottle of alcohol from her fridge before reaching into the cabinet for a glass. 

She then makes his way over to the living room for some alone time, only for a lamp to click on, revealing Mary Jane sitting comfortably on a couch chair in the corner of the room. 

Mary Jane: "Hello, sister~"

Gayle: "I thought the police arrested you?"

Mary Jane: "Oh, they did..."

Mary Jane then conjures Carnage to her right before swiping the alcohol and glass from Gayle's hand and pouring herself a drink.

Mary Jane: "But they didn't exactly 'catch' me"

Gayle: *shock* "Yo-You're not-"

Mary Jane: "The Mary Jane you grew up with, I know"

Gayle: "You're a freak!"

Mary Jane's ax then flew across the room, whisking past Gayle's head as it knicks off a few follicles of her hair before sticking itself to the wall.

Mary Jane: "That's not very nice now, isn't it?"

Gayle: "W-What are you gonna do to me?"

Mary Jane: "Nothing actually"

Mary Jane stood up from her seat and walked up to Gayle as Carnage gently but forcefully pushes Gayle back, causing her to stumble before falling to the couch where she was pinned down by Mary Jane. 

Mary Jane: "Now, contrary to my actions, I care deeply about the other me. She's everything I'm not, has a lot of good friends, launched a successful band, and might even have a boyfriend. It's a give or take on that last one"

Gayle begins to pant heavily as Carnage makes its way to the ax and pulls it out of the wall before holding it close to Gayle's neck.

Mary Jane: *leans closely* "But you know what I never had? A loving sister. So how about we change that"

Gayle: "So what? You're gonna threaten me into loving my sister again"

Mary Jane: "Of course not!"

Carnage then retracts the ax before Mary Jane takes a seat next to Gayle.