(Identity crisis arc) Part 4

Nick is pulling up to a stoplight in Washington D.C in his ATV disguised as a normal-looking black Chevy, as he waits for the stoplight to turn green, a police cruiser pulls up beside Fury. He looked over to the side briefly before doubling back as the police officers look at Nick intently.

Nick: "You wanna see my Lease?"

The cop then wailed his siren before driving forward. Seeing the traffic light now green, Nick went to drive into the intersection as if nothing happened, only to be rammed to the side by another police car. 

A.I: "Fracture Detected, Recommend Anesthetic injection"

The cops that drove forward before quickly stops before going reverse at full speed slamming into Nick's car also before yet another police car pulls up and slammed into Nick also, pinning his vehicle in place. 

Nick then went over to the glove compartment and pulled out a syringe filled with anesthetic and applied it to his broken arm. 

The car that rammed into Nick pulled back as a black S.W.A.T van pull up to the scene as several gunmen got out of their vehicles and directed all of their attention at Fury's ATV.

A.I: "D.C Metro police dispatch, shows no units in this area"

The gunmen along with the police officers then surround Nick with M16's and M4's all pointed towards him

Nick: "Get me out of here!"

A.I: "Propulsion systems, non-functional"

Nick: Then reboot, damn it!"

They then open-fired at the ATV causing cracks and bullet holes to dent up the vehicle's armor but had no signs of puncturing through, but they still kept on firing, as the people nearby begin running away from the gunshots. 

When the gunmen seized fire, they went to pull back, confusing Fury. But when his eye's landed back on the S.W.A.T van and saw them pull out a breaching device connected to a tripod, his confusion quickly turned to worry as they placed the contraption near the driver-side window.

A.I: "Warning! Window integrity compromised"

Nick: "You think!"

Nick quickly hopped over to the passenger side, as the S.W.A.T team activated their contraption. The breaching device then anchored its legs to the street.

Nick: "How long till propulsion?"

A.I: "Calculating..."

The hammer was then pulled back before slamming into the driver-side window, denting it, and causing a large crack to spread around the impact point. 

A.I: "Window integrity at 31%. Deploying counter-measures"

Nick: "Hold that order!"

The S.W.A.T team went to go at the driver-side window again, but before they could activate it again, an electric webbing wrapped around the contraption causing it to malfunction. The gunmen looked around in confusion as Y/n, in his Agent Spider suit, landed on the ATV with a hotdog in hand.

Y/n: "Sorry I'm late *munch* Just had to get a hotdog on the way"

The gunmen then looked over at Y/n as they pointed their guns at him. 

Y/n: "Hey, hey, hey. I'm trying to eat here! Besides, aren't you guys cops or something?"

Nick: "They're not the cops, they're HYDRA"

Y/n: *shocked* "Say what now?!"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

The gunmen opened fire again, this time they aim towards Y/n. Y/n manages to jump in the air in time to dodge the hail of bullets before dropping to the side of the ATV for cover, his hotdog however wasn't so lucky, being the first thing the gunmen shot, leading its remains to scatter around Y/n.