(Identity crisis arc) Part 6

Y/n's subconscious is seemingly floating in the darkness, drifting to nowhere as he felt motionless despite his efforts to move around. Soon the darkness began to fade away by a small light, that light then slowly envelops the darkness. Y/n winched slightly as his vision starts to clear.

When he comes to, Y/n was shocked when he saw that he wasn't in the museum but instead found himself inside a capsule in a lab. 

Y/n: (What the-? Where is this place?)

???: "How are the tests, Doctor?"

Y/n was pulled out of his thought by a voice, similar to his own but slightly deeper. He went to call out to the person, only to feel his mouth being restrained by a respirator tube as his body was submerged in water. Seeing no other option, Y/n decides to just lay still as he listens to his surroundings. 

Doctor: "Equipment's slightly damaged but operational, sir" 

???: "And what of the subject?"

Doctor: "Responsive and awake, sir"

The sound of leather shoes clicking on the floor grew louder as a figure walked in front of the capsule that Y/n is hold in. The figure looked at Y/n up and down. assessing him before facing the Doctor. 

???: "Commence Transmutation"

Doctor: "But, sir...The patient is rejecting the Negative energy, any more might be fatal to her"

Y/n: (Her? What the hell is going on?!)

???: "Dr. Li, do I pay you second guess my decisions?"

Dr. Li: N-No sir"

???: "Then do as I say, NOW!"

Y/n saw the eyes of the figure glow white with black outlines before a scuttle could be heard as the figure walked up to the capsule, the figure's face is visible to Y/n as he saw...Himself.

Y/n?: "Soon you'd me my greatest creation, no...My greatest weapon"

Y/n? then placed a hand over the glass as his hand seemed to coat with the black and white energy as his eyes glowed along with it. Dr. Li then went over to a control panel and pushed a large switch forward as Y/n? moves away. 

Pain then instantly shot through Y/n's body right after, his muscles aching all across his body as his respirator prevents him from biting his tongue. Amidst the pain, the energy that Y/n? exhibit began seeping into the water as it began to bond into Y/n's body. 

The pain increased tenfold, now Y/n felt as if he was getting electrocuted. Eyes bulging as he arched his back in pain, his skin then began flashing black, then white, then back to his skin tone. The same could be said for his eyes, it began flashing the similar white with black outlines before fading in and out as the anguishing pain Y/n's feeling became too much to bear. 

The energy then began building up inside Y/n, the feeling began empowering him as the pain slowly subsides. However, the energy became too much for Y/n leading his body to involuntarily let it out. Sending a large shockwave of black and white energy to shoot out around him, destroying the glass capsule housing him. 

With his capsule being slightly elevated and with his body now being relieved from the pain, Y/n immediately fell to his knees as he coughs the water out of his system as the respirator tube fell out of his mouth. 

Once his coughing minimized, Y/n saw his hands become black with white outlines around his elbows. 

Dr. Li: "Subject #5707 has successfully transmuted, sir"

Y/n?: "Good"

Y/n?'s eyes began to glow along with his right hand as he sends out a wave of energy towards the doctor, leaving only the residue of his energy behind.