(Black cat arc) Finale

Police are positioned on the outside of the abandoned apartment complex opening fire on Hammerhead's goons that are keeping them at bay as more and more goons appear from the buildings, slowly overpowering the police force.

Amidst the gunfire, a web manages to fly across the battlefield and connects to one of the goons who stood in the open. The goon was then violently pulled upwards before getting slammed down to the ground by Y/n, causing a small shockwave around him that sends the nearby goons flying. 

The cops who were taking refuge behind their vehicles stood up surprised right as more sirens blare in the distance. 

Y/n: "Hang tight! I'll clear up a path"

Officer: "You got it, we'll help out as much as we can!"

Y/n then loosened up his shoulders as now he has all the attention of Hammerhead's goons as some walked out of their cover and into the open with him. 

Goon: "Get him!"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

One of the goons began the first move, snapping their sights towards Y/n, and pulled the trigger, sending a bullet to fly towards him. Y/n jumped into the air, as he spins to avoid the bullet, when he exits the spin he points one of his web-shooters towards the rifleman before sending a ball of web towards him and hitting the rifleman directly in the face, blinding him. 

From then the goons bomb-rush Y/n, he started by web-striking towards one of the goons and kicking him across the chin, taking him out of the fight early. Three more goons ran up to him, Y/n dishes out an uppercut to the goon in the middle, sending him in the air as well as creating another small shockwave that pushes the two goons beside him away.

Y/n then jumps after the goon he uppercuts and dealt a swift 3-step combo before shooting an impact web, immediately wrapping the goon in webbing as he flys back from the impact. Y/n manages to catch the goon before he'd gotten far and hurled him towards another goon, sending the two goons skipping across the road before getting stuck together by a plant pot. 

While in mid-air, Y/n shoots a web down to the ground next to the last of the goons he was fighting and pulled himself down while sending a downward punch to his face. As the goon was hunched over, Y/n backflips into a kick, hitting the goon in the chin and sending him in the air before getting violently pulled down by Y/n, knocking him out. 

Y/n then web-strike over to the rifleman that he webbed up and performed a knee strike to the goon's jaw before landing on top of him, taking him out of the fight also.

As Y/n fights to thin our Hammerhead's goons, Felicia, who was in her Black cat outfit, lands at the entrance of one of the apartments and looks on to the battle conflicted. She decided to shrug off her uneasiness and slip past the front door before sneaking her way inside. 

Back with Y/n, finishes off the last of the riflemen on the ground level by wrapping him in webbing before kicking him towards the wall. Several more police cruisers pull up to the scene along with a few S.W.A.T trucks.

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Officer: "RPG!!"

Turning to one of the two buildings, Y/n saw a rocket fly out one of the windows and make its way to the piled-up vehicles near the entrance. Acting quickly, Y/n jumps in the air and webs up the rocket before it explodes before hurling it back to the window. 

The impact was enough to detonate the rocket, causing an explosion to erupt just by the building's window. Thanks to the building's dated condition, the explosion caused enough damage to destroy one of the walls that were supporting the floor, causing the whole floor to collapse on itself before the rest of the floors followed soon after.