(Part Man, Part Spider, All Cop arc) Part 5

The room is tense, the silent atmosphere becomes deafening as Y/n stared down at George who sat at his desk slightly scared at Y/n's deadly serious attitude.

George: "How much did you hear?"

Y/n: "The door isn't exactly soundproof"

George: "Look, all the things you heard doesn't concern you"

Y/n: "Doesn't concern me...Doesn't concern me!?"

Y/n slammed his hands on George's table, coffee and bag of bagels still at hand.

Y/n: "They're my PARENTS! Of course, it concerns me!"

George: "Well what do you want me to say!?"

Y/n: "The Truth! A man just threatened your lives about something involving my parents and you won't even tell me?!"

George let out a sigh as he leans back on his chair, he wiped the exhaustion off his face before gesturing for Y/n to sit down on the chair in front of his desk. Y/n placed the items down on George's desk before sitting down on the chair that he offered. George looked at the items intrigued and leaned forward and inspects the items

George: "Black Coffee?"

Y/n: "Yeah...I remembered you liked it that way so I went ahead and ordered you some. Puls some bagels"

George: "Salt and Seasame seeds"

Y/n: "Yep, plus it's the only bagel option they have so I didn't have anything else to choose from"

George: *chuckle* "I bet you do...So, you want the truth right?"

Y/n: "Yeah, more than anything"

George: "Alright, where do you want to start?"

Y/n: "What were they like when you met them?"

George: *sips coffee* "Your parents were dedicated, did everything they could for their research. This from Coffee Stan?"

Y/n: "I think so...what else?"

George: "From I could tell, things start to decelerate once I heard that your mother was carrying you. They still kept on their research, but now it's for their new future...After you were born they knocked on my doorstep and asked me to take care of you. Now even a week old they left you with me to go on a work trip, never came back"

Y/n: "What happened?"

George: *sips again* "Plane crash, said it disappeared in the air one time, the next end up a burning wreck by the shore of an island"

Y/n grips onto the armrest of his chair tightly, threatening to be crushed into splinters from his super strength. He clenches his eyes to try and stop any tears that may flow and continued listening to the story.

George: "When I heard the news, I knew I had to take care of you. They would've wished for you to have a peaceful life so that's what I strived to give you, treated you like my own son. Till that event happened between you and Gwen..."

Y/n: "George, I'm sor-"

George: "You were right, about if I was still mad about what happened between you two. I was heartbroken when I heard, it made me want to track you down and rip your head in half!" *crushes coffee cup*

Y/n: "Yikes!"

George: *sigh* "But deep down I felt like I could never stay mad at you, and in the end turn to a slight irritation"

Y/n: "For what it's worth...I truly am sorry about what happened to us, I never paid attention to her needs, her wants, and the times where she needs me the most"